BTS backstage

Seokjin. Oh our dear wide shoulder and perfect complexioned Seokjin. What can we really expect? Eating and inventing stupid yet easier dances to their songs is always a must. Dad jokes can't not be a part of their mood while getting ready for their performances.

Yoongi. He rests as much as he can but also worries a lot about how they'll do up in stage. Probably checks through the monitors once or twice to see if ARMY is doing okay.

Hoseok. Serious. Seriously. He might seem like the literal sun on stage and vlive s but he wants to get things done quickly and warm up before they go out and amaze us with their choreography and skills.

Namjoon. Stupified by what the make up Noonas and Producer-nims do. Loves to watch past performances to see what he can improve or in what ways he can be "cooler". Hanging around Jimin or Yoongi. Sometimes he'll sit and eat his anxiety away with Jin.

Jimin. Picky af. Make-up and stylist Noonas always have to be patient and understanding or they would've killed him already. Taehyung is always next to him, playing on his phone or talking to him about Hwarang hyungs which pisses him off. At least he's got his best friend with him...

Taehyung. His extra ass is too much to handle so Seokjin and Jungkook will get tired of him quickly. If you need someone to assure you on how beautiful you look no matter what you think, Tae is your guy. He likes vocal warm ups in the bathroom with Jimin or even Hobi sometimes.

Jungkook A.k.a. Juancock. Biased by the way Hoseok and Jimin dance. "Hyung, I want to dance like you!" "I'll teach you, but I was born in Busan first" "You really had to bring that up?". Lots of cute fights with Jimin and would rather have some time all by himself to shake off the nervousness.