BTS as things people love

Seokjin:

Early mornings after a deliciously refreshing sleep. The smell of baking cookies. The fluffy color pink in your favorite blanket. The excitement you get when your favorite song starts to play on the radio.

°°°

Yoongi:

The warmth of your bed on a chilly winter morning. The taste of hot coffee on your taste buds after a long day at the small cafe near your house. The satisfaction you get when you finish an assignment you're proud of. Feeling a snowflake gently caress your face as you experience the first snow of the year.

°°°

Hoseok:

Happiness that floods through your veins when you touch a puppy on the streets. The feeling of the sun kiss your skin as you walk down a beach. The smell of sweet, warm caramel dripping down a vanilla ice cream. Tasting the flavour of your preferred smoothie on a beautiful sunny day as you run errands.

°°°

Namjoon:

Bubbly feeling rides you get when you read a really good book. Cozy-ness you have whilst wearing a long sleeve sweater on fall. Eating pancakes on your birthday specially made by your loved ones. Getting everything right on your favorite class.

°°°

Jimin:

The rainbow that brings a smile on your face when you see it after a rainy day. Sucking on a strawberry lollipop as you walk down the street heading to the park. Listening to a baby laugh because of you. A backhug from your lover.

°°°

Taehyung:

Seeing someone you love's smile. The feeling of unconditional love you get when your parents and siblings say they are proud of you. Hearing your crush/lover talk and compliment you. Making those around you happy and content even if you aren't.

°°°

Jungkook:

Cool feeling you get when you're about to do something that rushes your adrenaline (amusement park rides, bungee jumping, sky diving, etc.). The smell of cologne you love to get when a guy walks by or when your guy hugs you. Watching your favorite person in the world do some thing that makes them happy. Emotional rides you go through when you read your fave fanfics.