BTS as Disney Princesses

Jin: Snow White. Fairest of them all and likes to bake tarts for seven men. Got in trouble for biting a poisoned apple once. Probably gets pissed if someone tries to mess with him while cooking.

Yoongi: Sleeping Beauty a.k.a. Aurora. Do I need explain myself? Sleeps 24/7. Asks for three more minutes when he finally wakes up from the 100 year sleeping coma.

Hoseok: Rapunzel from Tangled. Happy and sunshine af. Gets scared easily and when he does, he has his special pan with him. Pet lizard hidden in a cupboard, probably.

Namjoon: Belle. Independent and intelligent. Has a certain passion for books and roses. Falls in love with what's on the inside, not the outside.

Jimin: Ariel. Loves starting new collections of the most random shit you could ever imagine. Interested in going on adventures and doing new things. His voice could make an ice-cream melt.

Taehyung: Anna from Frozen. Always excited and hopeful. Too loud and annoying to his elders, specially Aurora. Likes chocolate and puppies more than people. Rushes into relationships like puberty hit Jungkook.

Jungkook: Mulan. He's brave, tough, and willing to take any risks he needs to keep his loved ones safe. Can do anything right, specially when it comes to force and strength. Stubborn little ass.