The Big surprize

This is my second chapter and I hope you like it .

    Later that night I woke up from my sleep and I when to go get a drink of water. Then when I when to go to my room I was thinking of all the thing I have done in this house . Like when I had my first sleepover,my first bike ride, and my first birthday. I didn't realize I have done so much in this house . When I was thinking about all the things that I have done I got a little sad . Then I went back to bed for the night .

       When me and my friends woke up in the morning my mom had breakfast made for us . When my friends and I where eating my moms said "molly we are looking at s house tonight do you wanna come or stay here with your dad ?"

When my mom said that I got so scared. My stomach dropped and I felt nauseous. I said "yea i will come with you " . My mom said "okay " .

After we where done eating it was probably 9:30 am . It was time to get dressed and go for a little walk. When me and my friends where on our walk Kate said "what if you like the house what will you do?"

I said well I might just move but I will come and visit once an a while. But that's only if I like the house . If I don't like it I will tell my mom and ask if we and stay here .

Kate said I hope you stay here because it won't be the same with out you . ❤️

Later that night Nick had to go home because her mom needed her .
I was at my house with Kate when me and my mom and Kate when to the store . When we where at the store I ask my mom if me and Kate can eat at the food place that was there . She said okay , when we where in the food place we saw Nick . She was with her dad she saw us eating, she wave at us so we wave back .

Kate said with up with her . Did something happen at home when she left your house?

I said I don't know and If it was important she would of called us and told us .

When we where done eating we went back to my house . My mom was nice and payed for something we wanted. ❤️

Me and Kate watch a movie. When it was like 5:30 and Kate had to go home . So me and my mom drove her home. Me and Kate said our good byes . When me and my mom went back to our house to go pick up my dad .

My mom wanted to go to Winnipeg for a ride . So my mom got my dad and we when to Winnipeg.