Love You..??!!!!!!

Chapter : 4

[A/N]....Now baekhyun and teayeon hang together in this chapter ..hope you like it..just comment or vote..thankyou..=)

  im now inside the taxi ang few min. i arrived at the mall...i decided to buy some ice cream , some dresses and headed to the arcade...i always remember the day when dad bought me in an Arcade when i was a little girl before...

then i sat in a bench beside the icecream stand..thinking of Chanyeol...im so worried about what did i spit ou before...  

suddenly I saw Baekhyun walking with a plastic bag and the plastic bag was full of Cola..

i just stared at him when our eyes met..his eyes widen and mine too...he suddenly walk towards me and greeted me..."Hello Teayeon what are you doing here alone..???"

"I buy my dresses and roam around hehe...Where are you going now..???"

"Im going back to our dorm..you want to come...???"

"No..but can I have a dinner with you tonight in my house..just you and I..???"

"uuh..uuhhh..what..sorry but i cant come coz we have many things to do..sorry.."

"Oh its ok..maybe in the other day...ok ..Im going home now bye..!!"

"ok..but wait,,can I have your cp #..???"

"ok here..=)"

A smile marked on my face and i gave him my # say Goodbye...

he smirked and then left..

When I got home..and my phone rang...

Me:Hi mom...where are you now..???

Mom:Im here at my work..I just got home about 5 hours from now but your not there..where are.???

Me:Im here in the mall..i bought some dresses..

Mom:uuhh Honey out maniger said we have to do some work at Jeju island so I will not be at home for a week ok.."

Me:ok mom..but could i invite some friends to have a sleepover in the house...please...???

Mom:Ok honey make your friends are good ok..bye honey love you...

Ne:ok mom..bye..!!

My mom will not be at home for a week so..I can invite Chanyeol or Baek..or even exo to sleepover in my house..huhooo..!!!..i should call baekhyun...

baekhyun answered..

Me:Uh hello Baekhyun..can i ask a favor..??

Baek:Ok..what is it..i'll accept annything...

Me:AHA..anything huh...so i want you to sleepover in my house with me and even your friends can come too..plsss

Baek:WAIT...!!..what..I'll ask chanyeol first ok and Mr. Lee too..ok..I'll just call you later by..take care Teayeon..bye Mwaahh..Love you..hahaha.................................................

WHAT..!!!?...LOVE..???..what is that mean..why did he said love you...haha...forget it..-_-

He quickly hanged up and I was shocked about what he said...haha..that living bacon...so silly..

[A/N]....heey yup chingoos..another chapter has finished..

Sorry if some lines was so boring..but this only the begining of what love is...just vote or comment...^^~