Revenge (Part 1)

Chapter : 13

......*0*...

It was Baekhyun...so i decided to just walk out in front of him...

"Wait...just wait..jebal..!!".."why...what do you want..!!"..he walk towards me and introduced himself..."By the way Im Byun Baekhyun from EXO - K..."...he was about to shake hands with me when i ignore and walked away from him...i slowly turned around and.."And Kim seo Young...nice too meet you...!!"...I headed into the elevator as fast as i can..but after the elevator closed,he quickly run inside the elevator then the elevator closed...i just ignored him..our destination was in 23 floor so it will take a min...

...the elevator was full of silence..."Ehem..!!!"..he cleared his throat..."What..!!?".."I want to know more about you..!!".."Why do you want to know about my personality...!!!"...."Coz you are just like Teayeon,your voice , your eyes and even the way how you treat others....!!!!"..."So who cares ..im not her...!!!"...suddenly the elevator stop and the lights out...*god damn it...iiii this time..really really huh...!!!..i tought......"Aaaahhhheee Vylet where are im scared...!!!"..."so who cares when your scared well im not...!!!"...when suddenly ,the something knocked on the top of the elevator...i quickly made a step to hold Baekhyun..."Aaahhh..!!!..whats that..im scared aaahhh...!!!"..."You said you're not scared...haha..we're the same..lets just sit and wait for the power back...!!!"......i agreed and we sitted next to each other..i am still holding the arms of Baek..."So tell me about your past..i want to know it..!"..."you really want to know it...???".."Yaah..ofcourse ..okay tell me.."...."I was....i was ignored by my mom and someone hurt my feelings...that He Pretend that he loves me but not...and many more..i dont want to tell you my other secretes ...!!!"..."We are just the same...I have hurt someone that i pretended that i love her but now i really want to find her..i want to tell her that i really really love her..."....I was shocked by what he had said and he cant see me blushing coz coz its dark..."uuhh -uuhh thats why..whos the girl are you talking for..???"..."Her is ...is Teayeon...i felt really sorry for her for what i did...!!??"..."But where is she now..i know where she is..!!"..."what..!!you know her...!!"..."Yah..ofcourse ..cos shes my best friend in our school in Jeju...but,but she's dead..!!"...i pretended that i know im dead so he wont keep finding me..."What...!!!..Dead..jinjja..!!!"..."We had a accident last 2 years when i studied there..we are on our home with our other classmates ...when our school bus got out of control and it fell on a bridge and it drawn in the water...but luckily i quickly jumped and when i was about to pull Teayeon ,my hand sliped..then i said No...Teayeon im sorry..im sorry...*pretend Cry...i really love my Bestfriend...when she died i never had a Bff anymore...so that it..*Snif..!!"..i can hear Baekhyun was already crying..."A-I dont know what to say about her...I love her very much..but now that she was already dead...i will kill myself that was all my fault...!!!"...he punched the door of the elevator while crying hard...

I feel so sorry for him that i pretended that i am already...*i tought...*Cries in silent..."Baekhyun calm down2x...its ok im here..!!"...i hugged him so he will stop..."But you're not her..!!" ..."Okay just imagine that she's hugging hou right now okay...Calm down..!!!"...I face me and he hugged me tight..."Oh your okay now..!!??.."..." Yah..Thank you Vylet...!!"..."No just call me Yeon..my Classmates called me that nickname...!!!"...this is only a pretend Baek,you will have my Revenge..haha..*I tought evily...

After a Few min. The elevator started to move..."Thank god..Im so tired now...we can go to bed.."..Baekhyun said..."Yah..!! Who cares if your happy well im not..-_-!!!"..."Wah..your mad agian..!!..why are always mad on me huh...!!??"..."Nothing just shut up your mouth..!!!"...

We Got out in the elevator and The EXO members and Mr.Lee asked us if we are okay...

then I headed to my dorm..and took a warm shower and get some sleep...*This day were so tiring,Im glad that they didnt recognized me...but im not seepy..i guess ill just listen some music...

[A/N]......yeeeahy...hope you injoy this Chapter too..Please vote and comment ..Thank You..!!!...^^~