Chapter : 18

.....i slow walk while thinking,my thoughts scrambled in my head like,how can i can tell him the truth,how if he'll be mad at me,im scared i cant tell him coz im not ready...

The photographer approached me and told me to prepare for the photoshoot..then Kim walked towards me and hold my waist with his left hand...are you ready Kim asked me...oh Ne..im ready..i answered with a smile..

The photoshoot started...i did all my best for every shot..

After the Photoshoot..~~~

.

.

.

.

..i changed my clothes into a pair of shorts and a plane black shirt and a vans shoes inside the tent...

When i reached the hotel i quickly go into my hotel room and dropped my little bag on the floor and jumed on the bed...i checked the time and it was 6:35 PM already...*Good thing Baeks not their when i enter the main door of the hotel...i thought with a smirk...

.

.

.

When i was about to close my eyes someone knocked on my door..."Who is it..??"..i said while my eyes were closed...it doesn't answer and the door opened forcely...i heard footsteps so i qucickly sat up and opened my eyes...i saw Baekhyun with a mad face.."What do you want,get out of my room..!!"...i stood up and pushed him.."You remember what i said before, ..we have to talk now...!!"..he quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room..."No..help..anybody help me...!!!"...i shouted and he hold my waist and covered my mouth..."Shut up..im not going to hurt you...stop being like a kid...!!"..."But where are we going to talk..!!"...he put away his hands from my mouth..."At the beach...!!!.."...huh really..but i just got here a few minutes ago..im tired..!!"...he just keep pulling and pulling me until we approached the beach..

"So tell me are you really Teayeon...i need a real answer..!!!"...he exclaimed.."Im not Teayeon fool...im Vylet you know...Kim Seo Young...!!!"...i shouted ...."your not going to tell me the truth..fine...!!...put off your shoes...NOW..!!!..."Ok wait...but wait why..!!??"...i took off my shoes...he suddenly carried me in his shoulder like a kid...all the way to the water.."Oh oh My...No..put me down i dont want to swim..ooyy Baek..!!!"...he dropped me in the water and im all wet ..."Their..you wont tell me the truth..then you deserve that..!!"...i just rolled my eyes and quckly pushed him hardly with all my strength...He fell in the water and he quickly pulled my shirt and both of us fell together.. i quckly stood up and run as fast as i can but i found out that im running in slow motion coz you know its hard to run in the water...he chased me none stop...suddenly i step on something sharp...i quickly hold ontu Baeks shirt..."Aaw wait ,i step on something...!!"...i raised my foot and i saw blood rolling down on the water..."oh no its bleeding let me take care of it..."..Baek said loudly..."Uuuhhh Baek it hurts...!!"...he just hugged me with no reason...my eyes widen and hugged him back...