Your Familiar Voice..!?!

Chapter : 12

[A/N].....Heey guys I'll make some POVs now..hope you enjoy it..please Vote and Comment...Thank you..^^...!!!

We are Now in the airport,we're going back in Seoul coz we spend our vacation in Jeju Islands....

We are waiting for the van to arrived and suddenly i heard Mr.Lee talkingwith his phone....so i didnt mind it...i'll just listen some music with my earphone..then i took a Selfie...I cant remember my old face...i didnt expect this Angelic face....haha..

"Heey..Vylet ..the van will arrived for a few min..prepare your self..and also Exo - k are with us too...!!"
.."What EXO..what the...okay...!!!"...Dont mind them Teayeon..they will never recognize you...*i tought..

The Van Arrived and when the driver opened the door...i saw Kai then Sehun And D.O...I didn't see Baekhyun,i think he's in the backseat...Mr.Lee sitted infront with the driver and i seated Beside Kai...

*God damn i hate them..!!..i tought...

i heard the voice of Chanyeol from the backseat saying..( Who is she..!??) He Whispered with someone...but i didnt mind them...suddenly my Phone rang.."Annyeong Haseyo...?"...oh Mr. Lee this call is for you..."..i handed my phone to Mr. Lee ..I made a glance with Kai and i saw their reaction was like shocked their eyes were wide..haha.."Wae..?..Whats wrong..??"..I said..

"Your Voice was very familiar on us...!!!"..Sehun and Kai Said confusingly..."No,its not...its none of your buisness..and also I don't know you ...!!??"..I exclaimed..."Oh Mianhae..Whats your name..??!"..Suho Asked Me..i turned around and say my name.."By the way I'm Vylet,real name is Kim Seo Young...Wae,,??"..."ah Nothing.."..."Nice name..!!"..I heard someone said that thing..I turned around and it was Baekhyun..*WTF Baekk...shut up..!!!...i tought...
The van was filled of silence..and Mr.Lee cleared his troath and he broke the silence by saying.."Vylet heres your Phone.."...Mr. Lee turned and saw me sleeping.."oh your asleep so,I should give this to Kai...Kai,Keep her phone then gave it to her when we arrive okay...."

Kais POV

   When I saw her when the driver opened the door of the van..I was shocked,i tought it was Teayeon but's not..It was like the face of Teayeon were blended with the face of Kim Teayeon from SNSD....when she looked at me..her eyes fer Familiar but it not...i really confuse about her...she sitted beside me..and when she spoke,my eyes widen while staring on her and also Sehun too and the members at the back seat....Her voice was just Like Teayeon..but when he introduced herself,,,I was reliefed..."Kai keep her phone then give it to her when we arrived..okay..."..

Mr.Lee handed me her Phone,,when Mr.Lee turned back..I tried to open her phone and when it opened..there was a Password keys...I tried to type my name but its not...I tried Sehuns name and Chanyeol And Suho and D.O...and when I tried Baekhyuns name it says...try it again after 30 seconds.,,i waited and after i've wait i tried the full name of Baekhyun...When suddenly her arms moved,i quickly clicked the OK botton,and I saw it was Correct when he quickly grabbed it ,I was shocked about that..I don't know if it is Correct or wrong,,but my twoo eye really saw it...

Teayeons POV

..I was asleep When the van stoped I moved my arms to hold onto the chair,but when suddenly I heard my phone clicking..I quickly opened my eyes and saw Kai Clicking it..i grabbed it i looked into my phone and I was shocked,He got the password..I looked Kai and his eyes widen..."How dare to touched my phone,..!!!..you have no Rights to touch it Kai...!!!"...I exclaimed with madness..
"What,What did you say,, Kai..!?..You Know him..!!??!"..Chanyeol said from the backseat..."uuhhh-uh Ani..I dont Know you guys I saw it from his Shirt..!!!"...luckyly his shirt had a name on it...thank god..i tought..."Ahh..is that Bae......."....I covered his mouth so he won't spit out about the password..."..No ,,he said nothing Right Kai..!!???"..i pinched his hand so he will say Yes but he still looks Shocked...

Finally we arrived at the SM building,,the driver Carried my suitcases up to my dorm coz Mr. Lee told him,while my one siutcase was with me...I got out on the van and Headed insided the Building...all of the EXO - K members headed back in their dorms except of someone behind me trying to catch me..."Heey,,wait ..!!"..i stopped and i turned around and he bumped on me..i fell on the floor and he does too...I quickly stood up andHelped him up to....I was ......*0*