The Ending

[A/N]...So guys ,this is it,and sorry for the very very long update,,i got tired of updating this story,,but i thought,i should finish this story 'cause this is the last part..it's the ending,i'm so glad that i can finally finish these story,,..hope you'll like it...goodluck,,and please vote and comment..^^

Kim Teayeons P.O.V.

Baekhyun entered the warehouse and i left outside with a baseball bat to protect myself,,

"ohh...i'm feeling bad in here,,,i guess i shall go in....but no,Baek said i'll just stay here,,okay,calm down gurl.."..i whispered to myself...

i sat down to calm myself,,suddenly i saw a shadow zooming infront of me,i stood up i can feel my body were shaking,a girl appeared with a gun on its hand,i held my breath and just stared at her..

"Who-who are you..??"

"What the,,who are you and what are you doing here,,!!?"...she said with a lil beat loud..

"i was,i was with my friend,Baekhyun...!"..my voice where shaking,i cant move my feet because im fuckingly nervouse..

"Baekhyun,,where is he,tell me...!!"...she pushed and hold my shoulders tightly..

"he-he's inside..!!"...i have no choice but to tell her...*im sorry baek..i thought

she suddenly pushed me and that made me dropped..she pushed the door and entered it...

Nicole's P.O.V.

i entered the door and i just left that girl outside..

when i entered ,i saw them hugging each other,i suddenly felt jealousy..it made me run towards them and pushed them...

"Nicole,please stop now,if you're going to kill us,you will be prisoned,you know that..you're dreams will be broken,,!!!"

"Shut uup..!!...i have no dream,, my dream is to kill you all...i dont want you in this world..!!"

"stop..please stop fooling around,,we can help you..we can make your dreams come true,,,please just let us go..!!"..Baekhyun adviced,i felt so sad when he said that,,

"I'm not fool as you two,i wont stop for every minute,trying to kill you all..!!

i ran outside and quickly grabbed the girl sitting on the ground..and pointed a gun on her head...

i saw them running towards us,trying to comfort me,

"Please Nicole,let Teayeon unnie go,its not her fault,,its mine..please..!!"

"wait..!!..did you just say Teayeon unnie..??.."..i asked..

"yes..Why..you know her..!!"...

"o"..omo,,,ye-yes,,she's my,i'm her biggest fan..."..i suddenly let go of her..i felt so sorry..i faced her and,i finally recognized her,,its really Teayeon unnie...

i kneeled infront of her and told her that i am really sorry for hurting her...

she answered "its okay,the good thing is that you didn't hurt us..and please will you put that gun down..im afraid to touch a thing like that..."...i threw the gun somewhere so  no one can easily find it..

"i really sorry  that i hurted you before,i didn't know it was you,,at first i cant recognize you 'cause its dark..im really sorry...."...i was crying while telling sorry to her..

she held my hands and hugged me...

"its okay,,,ssshhii sshhii..dont cry im here to comfort you..."..

"thanks you unnie...my dreams had came true,i finally met you unnie...."..i broke the hug and walk infront of baek and Vylet..

"Vylet im so sorry..that i hurted you really bad,,will you forgive me.."

a smile marked on her face..

"I'm not really Vylet,my real name was Teayeon too..."

"What,,teayeon..but how..??"

"its a long story..im sorry but i can't tell you..maby in the other time if im ready..."

she then hugged me...Baek also gave us s hug and Teayeon unnie too...

.

.

.

.

a Month has passed,,,Baekhyun and Teayeon started to date if they don't have any scedules,..and yes.i'm always thier with them..im so lucky that i came this far..and someday..i want to be just like Teayeon,to became a KPOP celebrity...^^

                                                                              "The End"

Credits:

-Kim Teayeon from Girls Generation

-Teayeon, a simple girl from U.S.

-Byun Baekhyun from EXO

-EXO member such as Chanyeol,Suho,Luhan,Kai,etc...

-Teayeon's mom,Unkown

You may follow me on:

Instagram: @cutebacon_exo

Twitter: @exokaisters

Add me:

Facebook:

Dimple Remola

[A/N]...Some parts are requested by my friends...did you injoyed it..please Vote and comment,if you  like the story..Thank you...