Chapter:21

[A/N]..Hey Chingoos,,please keep voting...

This day is a big day,It's my day to debut,so i prepared myself and forget about everything and just focus for my debut...

.

.

.

.

.

After the Hour that i debut ==============

=========================================

I'm now in the practice room lying on the floor,"I'm so bored,could someone make some fun with me here.??!!"...i shouted.."Hello anybody there outside...!!"...nobody answer so i stood um and took my CP and listen musics like 'Mr. Mr. by GG'...it make me dance so i dance by myself...

"Oh yeah i'm hot for this..."...haha it comes in my mind..XD

*clap clap clap*

somebody just clapped from the door,i turned around and it was Teayeon Unnie...

"You're good at dancing,i like how you dance oursong.."...Unnie cheered me up

"Well Thank you unnie,"..and i nodded..

"Did you see Baekhyun.?"...o.0..why did she asked if i saw Baekhyun...

"Oh- Wae..???"...Full of confusion

"We have to go somewhare today..did you saw him..?"

I heared the door opened..i looked for who is it and it was Baekhyun...

"Oh their he is..!!!"...- ,-

Baekhyuns P.O.V.

..when i opened the PRs room,i saw the two Talking..

"Oh their he is"..Yeon said...i saw her eyes just rolled on me

"Hey Teayeon,are you ready for today..??"..i asked Teayeon to make Yeon jealouse of us..

"Yeah Baek,,wait i'll be in my dorm to prepare..."...Teayeon said and left

i sat on the floor and just ignore Yeon..

i glanced on her and i saw her just sat on the floor..*tss copy cat*..i thought

Few minutes ,suddenly i heared some snifs..i can tell its her

i looked on the big mirror in front of her,,,The F***,she's crying,but why..???

"Are you crying,,,tsk..??!"..i said loudly

"*Snif..No i'm not..just ignore me,,i don't want you..or you can leave me here..!!"...she shouted madly

"huh.??..really ,not crying,,let me see your face.look at the mirror..!!"...

"I won't..tss"...

"i would like to tell about our date today ...!!"...

"with whom..!!"...she looked at the mirror..yeah she's crying..

"with Teayeon...we been having relationship 4 months from now..!!"..

"well i don't care,,remember this day..??"...she stood up and face me while crying...

"What this day...!!??"..

"The day that you hurt me,that you pretended,because of you i became like this,suffering because of you..!!!"...who is she,,did i hurted her before..??

"i don't get it..what.??!"

"you don't get it..??...'cause you've already forgotten about me,,for who i am you dont care about it,,if you remember that day then good,,,!!!"...she said while walking trough the door.....

"Teayeon..???"..i whispered and it made her stop..she turned around and face me..he walked towards me and slapped me..

"Are you happy now,,good you remember that Baek,,please wake up..!!!"

"Teayeon i'm sorry,,,you said you're dead so i tried to forget you.."..trying to hold her but she keeps on stepping backward..

"No..No..just forget that you loved me,just forget about me,,i'm not Teayeon already im Vylet now,,!!"...she said and left the room

Teayeons P.O.V.

After i left the PR,i headed back to my dorm..

"Teayeon Unnie,why'ed you made me dissapointed,,i thought...

i can't stop crying after i have told him the truth...i decided to go to the Park and just walk 'cause its just around the corner of the strret...

i saw some fans taking pictures of me...i just keep smiling but deep inside im hurted...

After the fans left,i decided to roam around the park..after awhile i stted on a bench and texted Mr.Lee that he don't have to worry 'cause i'll be back after 20 min.

"Oh there's no one in here already,it's getting cold,i think i should go back now.."...i said and stood up and started to walk..

i can feel someones following me..*i'm scared now.."...so i started to walk faster...

"Footsteps,is someone's behind me..please..!!"..i whispered..

"Ahhhh.....................No...Let go of me,,who are you i dont know you,,,!!"...i shouted and covered my mouth thight,,and that made me passed out,..i can only remember a group of boys and a white van then i passed out...

Baekhyuns P.O.V.

Teayeon and I hanged out at the mall and had some fun at the arcade..after 5 hours of hanging out,Teayeon told me to call ....uuhhh...another Teayeon but Kim Teayeon doesn't know about this...

Riiiing...!!...

"Teayeon ,she's not answering it...i think she's still mad of me.."...i let out a sigh and headed to my car...

Kim Teayeon called  Teayeon but she's still not answering it...But wae,where is she...

i tried to call Mr.Lee and he answered it..

"Annyeong haseyo,Mr.Lee,is Teay...oh i mean Vylet with you...??"

"No she's not with me,she's at the Park,,,,Wae..??"

"She's not answering my calls...Okay,where going now..Thank you.."...

Arasseo,annyeong..!!"..(Okay,Bye..!!)

I started the engine and headed to the Park,,,

.

.

.

.

Teayeon stepped out of the car and so does me too,..we searched for her but theres no sign of her,,but where is she,,

"lets keep searching for her..!!"..Kim Teayeon told me..