Planning/Discontinue

I'm sorry but I no longer have any interest in continuing with this fanfic so that's why I'm stopping now because I wasn't enjoying creating it. I didn't want to force myself because it felt like such a chore. I'm so sorry if you were enjoying it.
Here is the plans or the next one if you were interested in it. If you want you can use it because I have no use whatsoever for it.
Thank you for the support through this and I really do hope you have enjoyed it to the fullest.
Thanks~~
————————————————
Planning:

You go skinny dipping but shuichi and kokichi come to take a dip too.

Shuichi's mind - she's so close...touching me...soft...warm...
What am I thinking about?!? I hope she hasn't noticed...

Gonta came running up to shuichi and knocked him out he soon came after me so I ran and FAST! I felt bad for shuichi but what was I meant to do? Stand there and get killed? I think not! After a while he soon found me but being the gentleman he was gently escorted me to his lab.

Kokichi was on top of shuichi but I couldn't leave and it looked like they were about to kiss so I just turned myself to the corner and payed no attention to them but then shuichi woke up but then suddenly... Shuichi suddenly snaps and there's something just not quite right, but then his personality just changes and unexpectedly he turns aggressive and just not like his usual outgoing self.

You and kokichi look at each other knowing something had happened so kokichi got off him to quickly question him as to what had happened.