The Secret

WARNING! ⚠️ this has some sexual scenes in this fanfic. You have been warned. Sorry it's not longer but I'll make the next one hopefully much longer.
————————————————

After everyone had tried to forget about the video incident, monokuma tried to find something that would interest lots of the viewers until he stumbled across an interesting comment. After reading the entire comment he definitely agreed with the statement so he decided use it to trigger a little reaction out of some certain people~

............

(Y/n) POV
You were in your room for a while until you couldn't hold your boredom any longer so you decided to get up and go for a wonder.

After walking for a bit you suddenly heard voices from a room and being that nosey person you are, you slipped your head in the door so you could sneak a little to peek and see what was going on. After doing so the voices belonged to Shuichi and Kokichi. After watching the pair for a while Shuichi boldly said 'let's strip' which at first you didn't believe what he said until Kokichi said yes and started to take his clothing off out of nowhere?! You started to get excited and collapsed on the floor, which turns out to be a VERY bad decision...

TIME SKIP- the next day.

Everyone gathers in the kitchen to get breakfast and suddenly monokuma shows up out of nowhere and states "someone is missing~ you all should go and find them because after a while they're probably going to die of starvation!~ Puh-huhu!" he said in a very unsettling tone, which made everyone in the room shiver a bit. After the disgusting black and white bear had left, everyone got up to go look for you.

Kokichi decided to follow Shuichi because he's obviously going to find (Y/N) first because he's the ultimate detective~ but being the naive person that Shuichi is, he doesn't see that Kokichi is following him.

After a whole day of looking, Shuichi finally finds the door (Y/N) is supposed to be behind. The reason that he knew you were behind that door was because there was a note on the door saying that this was definitely the right room. There was also instructions on how to open the door (since there was no door knob). Then out of the blue Kokichi walked up acting casually like he just bumped into Shuichi and almost simultaneously so does monokuma. He announces on the monitor that Shuichi and Kokichi have found (Y/N). Kokichi then giggled knowing full well he didn't do anything and just followed Shuichi the entire time, but Shuichi was too distracted by the note and he decided to look and see what he could do to get the door open.

TIME SKIP- after they found all the clues to unlock the door.

The door then unexpectedly opens to see you tied up in front of a slightly happy Kokichi and a very flustered Shuichi in nothing but your bra and knickers. Both Shuichi and Kokichi were frozen in shock to see you so exposed and... sexy, but then you cut off that thought by your sleep talking; "Shuichi... Kokichi... I'm so sorry"