chapter 35

Arnav made Anjali walk towards his car and made her seated. He then, turned around to know if he could see those men who kidnapped his di. But, Khushi walked towards him again and started speaking.

Khushi: Arnavji....

Arnav ignored her and she continued.

Khushi: Arnavji, please... I know how you might have felt after...

Arnav(cuts her in middle): You know??? What do you know? Do you know how tensed I was? Do you know how someone would feel, when their family was in danger?

Khushi: I could understand that but....

Arnav(again cuts her in middle): You could understand? How, Khushi?
Do you know the pain of loosing them, whom you consider as your world? Do you know how one would feel when that world gets crashed. Now, my di is my only world and you tried to play with her life....You have a happy family doesn't mean everyone would have the same gift. You could never understand the pain of being raised without parents.

Khushi's eyes filled with tears but were not rolling out.

Anjali: Stop it, Chotte...

Anjali who heard Arnav's harsh words towards Khushi, stepped out of the car and stopped Arnav from speaking further.

Arnav: di, you don't speak in middle. You too got into her words and became a part of her plan? How could you, di? Anyways, Just get into the car, di. We will speak about it later.

Anjali: exactly Chotte, I was also part of the plan then, why were you blaming only Khushiji? And what do you know about her that you were using such words.

Arnav: I only know one thing di that she is the one behind that stupid plan because of which you got into troubles and whatever I said was not wrong. She deserved those.

Anjali: Everything has a limit and you are crossing that, Arnav. Do you know that Khushiji's parents....

Khushi (interrupting): Anjaliji... Wait.... He is right, I should not have made that stupid plan. I am sorry, I didn't really expect that situations would turn out like this.

Saying that, Khushi started walking away while Anjali called her but she never turned back. Anjali was about to talk to Arnav when Shyam entered the place, holding the collar of a man.

Anjali: Shyamji???

Arnav also turned his head in that direction only to see Shyam walking towards them.

Shyam: He was the one who got instructions to kidnap Anjali.

NK entered the place at the same time.

NK: what? But I don't know him. I arranged some other person for this act.

Arnav: Oh NK, so you are also a part of kidnapping di?

NK: No Nannav, actually the plan was never to kidnap di. It was Lavanya who should be kidnapped and that too should be a drama. I don't know how the drama turned out like this.

Shyam: because somebody else know your plans, NK and he was behind this entire thing.

Arnav: jeejaji, I couldn't understand what you are saying.

Shyam: He will answer your questions (said Shyam looking at the guy whom he was holding) Tell them what happened(Shyam shouted at the guy)

Man: I don't know anything, sir. Me and my friend were asked to kidnap that woman and we shall be paid for that (he said pointing towards Anjali). We replaced our cell phones with the dummy kidnappers cell phones, this morning and then, done everything as said by our boss.