chapter 85

Arnav stood before Khushi with a smile...

Arnav(smiling): wow, you love me this much?? that you could feel my presence even in the dark...

Khushi looked at him angrily...

Khushi: Arnavji, do you even realize what you have done?? and... and how could you enter into my room at this hour??

Arnav: it's all your fault...

Khushi: mine?? (she asked getting confused)

Arnav nodded his head and continued...

Arnav: who asked you to cut my call, ignoring my warning...

Khushi: what?? You have come here to prove this...? that I shouldn't ignore your calls??

Arnav: no... to prove that I will be beside you even if you ignore me...

Khushi's heart melted hearing that... She cupped his cheeks...

Khushi: really??

Arnav took her palms in his and kissed them before continuing..

Arnav: really... even if you wanted to run away from me, I won't leave you... I will chase you and make you stay with me forever... but I won't let you go away from me...

Khushi hugged Arnav very tightly, hearing that... Arnav completed the hug while caressing her hair...

Khushi: I love you, Arnavji... Promise me that you will always be there with me... Promise me that no matter what happens, we will be together forever...

Arnav smiled hearing her confession and pulled back from the hug...

Arnav(smiling): I promise you... Arnav and Khushi will be together forever... no matter what happens, I will always be there with you... in every step you take in your life... till my last breathe...

Khushi was overwhelmed hearing his words... She moved forward and gave a peck on his left cheek... Slowly, she moved to his right cheek and placed a kiss there too... Arnav closed his eyes feeling the touch of her soft lips...

Khushi pulled back and looked at his face... He looked very happy and contended... She was still admiring his face, when Arnav opened his eyes and looked at her...

Arnav: why did you stop...? Please continue...

Saying that, Arnav forwarded his cheek towards Khushi while closing his eyes again... Khushi chuckled at his acts and thought to tease him... She stood without moving and just suppressing her smile while looking at him... Arnav opened his eyes not getting any response...

Arnav: what happened??

Khushi: I don't have mood to romance...

Saying that, she turned around to walk away only to be pulled back by Arnav, making her land on his chest... Khushi lifted her head and looked into his eyes which were already staring at her... He was still pressing her hand at her back with his left hand while his right hand slowly got raised up and started caressing her face... He lingered his fingers on her cheek for a while, tucked her hair strands behind her ear and continued moving his palm slowly and sensually towards her neck... Khushi could only close her eyes feeling his fingers caressing her neck...

Khushi: Arnavji... (she called his name dreamily)

Arnav: hmm...

Khushi couldn't utter anything... Her chest was heaving heavily and his touch was creating a havoc in her heart... Arnav bent towards her slowly and whispered in her ear...