No Trust (Reggie x Reader)

You are this confident person who talks to everyone and is nice to them, unless they were being rude at the moment. But the way you talked to people, especially guys, made Reggie self conscious.

So, Chuck takes it upon himself to test your loyalty to Reggie. At a party, Chuck gets drunk or at least pretends to be drunk and 'stumbles' over you, interrupting a conversation you were having with someone else.

"Hey, Y/N. Looking good this evening." He eyes you up and down. "As always." He winked and you mentally gagged. You knew Chuck never did anything without purpose. Why would now be any different. What he was up to?

You sighed, "What do you want Chuck?"

He smirks, "Nothing, can't I just enjoy your wonderful company."

You eyed him suspiciously before giving in, not really having the energy to protest, "I guess it can't hurt to talk to you since I can't seem to find Reggie."

"Now that's what I'm talking about." He looks over at the dance floor and nods in its direction. "What do you say we dance for a bit while Reggie makes his reappearance?"

You didn't see any harm in it so you agreed. "Fine, but no funny business."

You guys danced for a bit, singing along to the song and just being silly before Chuck grabs your hand and twirls you around. It took you by complete surprise and it made you think. "You know Chuck, if you weren't such an ass to women you could be happy and in a relationship. I'm sure your charms could sweep someone off their feet," the song playing turned slow and he took a step closer to you, it kind of freaked you out, then you added "just like Reggie did with me."

Chuck scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Speaking of Reg, I wonder why he left his gorgeous girlfriend all alone." He leans in closer to you and whispers in your ear, "You know, if you were my girlfriend I would never leave you alone at a party."

Was he flirting? You couldn't really tell. It was Chuck after all. That and he seems drunk. "Okay... I think you have had way too much to drink." You push him back and lead him to a seat. "Stay here. I'm going to get you some water." Under your breathe you add, "and find Reggie."

On your way to the kitchen to get Chuck some water you find Reggie chatting with Archie about football plays. You walk up to them, "Hey, sorry to interrupt but Reggie, I need you." He didn't say anything but looked a bit surprised. "Now!"

Archie and Reggie gave each other a look that you just knew that they had their minds in the gutter but right now you had to tell Reggie what was going on.

You pulled Reggie aside, "What's going on babe?" he asked.

You took a deep breathe, "I'm not quite sure. I think... Chuck was... flirting with me?"

He was surprised at first but then got kind of angry. Why would Chuck do that? He asked himself. "Are you sure?" he asked you.

You shrugged, "Like I said I'm not sure but he did seem pretty out of it. I think he may be a little too drunk. Go talk to him, please. Make sure he's okay and see if he needs a ride home, yeah?" He still looked confused but nodded anyway, "I'm going to find him some water, he's by the dance floor."

Reggie quickly finds and confronts Chuck. "Dude what the hell? Trying to talk up my girl?" The anger was evident on his face.

Chuck gave him a wicked grin, "Chill. I was just testing her loyalty to you man. I knew you were having a tough time trusting her so I figured if she responded to my moves then we'd know for sure." He laughed and added, "Don't worry, she loyal."

Reggie grabbed the front of Chucks shirt, "I do trust her, not that it's any of your business."

Now it was Chuck's turn get angry, "What the hell man. I was just looking out for you."