The CaelAn "Twins"

Identical. An adjective word that means exactly the same, alike or equal. In medical definition, it basically refers to a type of twin, which is also known as monozygotic, that occurs when a single fertilized egg splits into two halves.

With this information gathered, how can two men be called 'twins' whereas they are living their own lives completely separated and different? Separated between two worlds. Or dimension, so they say.

Ean Gray Stryker, a young and vigorous man. Living in a world full of magic which was known to be called Lakserf that was created by their god. He lived his life as that student who's fond of cracking up jokes and pranks. A goofy man and frivolous most of the time. Although his happy-go-lucky personality often became the reason of his downfall and his death, he was treasured by his friends for his genuine kindness. As one of the people who saved the world of Lakserf, he now lived his life as it was before. A wonderful and whimsical life.

Ean Caelum Magners, on the other hand, was a young but futureless man that lived life to his desire. Someone who didn't care about anything, someone who's believed  to be unworthy of anything. Known to have a flirt, cool, mysterious, arrogant and dark personality by everyone. But little did they know that he's a product of an experiment made by the ruler of the city he's living in, the city of Castrafort. Then he was forced by the ruler to live his life as a weapon for the city's military strength. The freedom he once had was taken away from him, prisoned like a caged lion. Until one day, he finally regained that freedom through his sheer strength. The actual strength which came from the ruler himself. And now, he's back from being the Caelum he once was.

Two different worlds; the magical world of Lakserf and the wicked world of the Earth.

What if the two worlds collide? The enchanting world of Lakserf and the modernized city of Castrafort. Could there be a possibility that everything will be in order?

Two different personalities; the silly Ean and the nonchalant Caelum.

What if the two men meet, with their contradicting persona? Will that be enough to cover up ones weaknesses? Or will it just cause further destruction?

With all differences residing between two sides, there's one thing that makes them identical. That, we'll learn as we witness the journey of the two clashed men.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paalala lang po, tagalog story po ito. Inenglish ko lang dito para kunwari mayaman hahaha. Nakadilihensya lang po ako kay boss kaya ganyan. xD

Sa mga nakapagbasa na po ng Lakserf and/or Tonitrus 34N sa works ko, itong story po na 'to eh loosely based sa kanila. Ang mga magaganap po dito eh walang kinalaman sa plot nung nasa Lakserf and Tonitrus 34N. Kumbaga ibang version po ito. And yes, crossover story po 'to. Wala eh, malikot imagination ni pisngi. Hahaha.