Chapter One- Welcome to Mystic Falls

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or have any affiliations with The Vampire Diaries. The story is still original so please don't copy it, thanks.

~~~

Your phone rings displaying the name,

Elena Gilbert.

Your sister from Mystic Falls is calling you, excited that you're finally moving to your hometown.

"Hey."

Hey, (Y/N)!" Elena's voice echoed from your phone, sounding just as excited as you.

"So, you excited?

"Of course!" You say back before hanging up the phone. You board the plane, the way there was a blur. An old kind lady sit beside you. Quiet and very reserved. You sat back and fell into a dreamless sleep.

~~~

The taxi cab finally pulled into the child hood home you remembered as a kid. Elena steps outside to greet you and Jeremy helps unload your luggage. With a bright smile on her face, Elena embraces you.

"(Y/N)! How was the flight?" Elena asks releasing you.

"Oh, y'know. It was pretty okay. I'm not much a fan of planes." You say trying not to remember the plan jerking once it landed.

"Aw, c'mon sis, it couldn't have been that bad." Jeremy chimes in while he opens the front door and places your luggage on the floor. You roll your eyes at Jeremy who chuckles.

"Where's Aunt Jenna?" You ask unbeknownst to you, Jenna passed away.

Your siblings give each other a look before explaining to you what happened. Your eyes fill with tears.

"I can't believe she's gone." You say hiccuping on your words. Elena rubs your back while Jeremy gets you a cup of tea.

"I know, we didn't believe the news at first." Elena gives your arm a squeeze.

"Here's some tea, it'll calm you down." Jeremy hands you the hot tea.

You drink the tea while Jeremy hauls your luggage into Elena's room. Just then Elena's phone rings and she answers it before walking towards the kitchen.

"Hey yeah, she's here." A pause.

"Okay, I think that would be a good idea." Elena says before hanging up the phone and she comes back smiling.

"There's someone I want you to meet." She says her expression turning into excitement. Jeremy leaves to go to work at The Grille, offering good-byes than heading to work.

You and Elena get in her car.

"So, who are we meeting?" You ask as she drives onto the main road.

"You'll see."

You guys arrive at a castle-like looking home, it's dark features standing out.

Are we at a museum? You wonder to yourself as you step out of the car.

You and Elena head for the entrance and before she could knock a dark- haired, blue eyed guy opens the door.