Chapter Four- Damon, The Destroyer

Just an A/N's note before reading: This Chapter is a little graphic. Thanks, enjoy!(:

~~~

"That's right, princess." Damon states drunkenly.  Stefan hands his brother a drink, as Elena tries to block you from view but you shove her away. 

"Elena, stop!" You give her an irritated look before you hear the glass clatter to the floor. 

You stare at the scene unfolding in front of you. Your eyes filled with disbelief as Elena fails to obscure your view. You hear a sizzle of skin and Damon falling towards the floor; his skin blistering red. Damon, choking on the clear liquid. Stefan carries his brother away, down a hallway and you hear a door shutting in the distance.

"What's he doing to Damon?!" You yell at your sister as panic sets in.  

"Your boyfriend is a piece of work, y'know that?!" You spit at Elena, who is desperately trying to calm you down.

"Please (Y/N), you don't understand." Elena tries to grab your shoulder but you shrug her off again.

"No! Don't touch me!" You scream at Elena, rage overwhelming you. She looks at you, pleading with you to be more understanding. Stefan appears at Elena's side looking at you in concern.

"You! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Stefan doesn't say a word instead, letting you finish your explosive tirade.

"(Y/N), Damon isn't doing well. He's on the deep end." Stefan calmly states as you sit back down on the couch sighing in frustration. 

"What do you mean?" You look at Stefan defensively. 

"He doesn't like you, he's just using you and other women, luring them and using them as his own personal human blood bag." Stefan finishes and Elena sits next to you taking your hand. 

"But, last night, Damon kissed me." You stifle a tear and Elena squeezes your hand, offering you a warm smile but it disappears as she sees you crying.

"Stefan, what should we do?" Elena looks at Stefan in worry as he paces back and forth.

"I can compel you to forget what happened last night and today, (Y/N)." Stefan's tone begins to deepen as he looks at you, waiting for a response.

You shake your head back and forth, you feel confusion hit you.

Damnit, I just wish all of this would go away.  You think to yourself.

"What does that mean?" You question both Stefan and Elena. 

Stefan explains to you what compulsion means. He goes on to explain all of the powers vampires possess and tells you that he and his brother have been around since 1864. You look at him in astonishment.

"I don't know what I want." You sigh and put your head in your hands, getting ready to cry again. Elena rubs your shoulder as Stefan walks away, into the hallway.

"Oh honey, if you want you can take some time to think about it." Elena reassures you. 

~~~