Chapter Three- Invader

Your eyes shoot open as you hear the wind blowing fiercely from Elena's window. You rub your eyes as you adjust from your sleepy state. You yawn before tossing the covers aside and getting up from the blow up matress, closing the window.

You tip-toe your way back to bed making sure not to wake up Elena. You feel a chill and freeze, your heart beating in your chest in fear. You feel an unfamiliar presence fill the room, the hairs on the back of your neck standing up.

Who the fuck is that? You think to yourself as you see a figure standing near the door. Before screaming your lungs out, the figure appears in front of you putting a warm hand to your mouth, blocking any sound that could escape and wake Elena up.

You feel a set of strong hands grab your waist and you're suddenly outside of the house. The dim street light illuminating, the stranger staring at you. A mischievous grin, mesmerizing blue eyes, and jet black hair.

Damon? You think to yourself in confusion.

"The one and only, baby." His deep voice filling with amusement as you try to recollect your thoughts.

"Wait, I didn't say anything. How did you read my mind?" You begin to question him but Damon silences your words, placing one finger on your lips.

"I can read minds." Damon states proudly but you snort in disbelief and begin to walk towards the house.

"Leaving so soon, I thought you liked me?" You stop in your tracks and Damon appears right next to you. He smiles at you and looks into your eyes. You blush as your legs begin to feel like jello.

I can stare into those beautiful eyes all night. Damon chuckles as he takes a hold of your face. You can feel his hot breath against your neck.

A trance like feeling fills you to your core as Damon closes the gap between you two. Suddenly you feel his lips press against your neck, and then a sharp pain. You let out a scream as Damon's sharp fangs dig into your skin.

~~~
Damon's P.O.V

(Y/N) was too easy to compel so Damon wanted to make a game out of it. He knew that he could trick (Y/N) from coming outside with him. The only way he found the need to compel her would be after he drank that sweet, sweet blood of hers. She could easily be a human blood bag for him.

Damon continues to feed from (Y/N), the intoxicating state begining to fill within him and he proceeds to suck the life out of (Y/N). He stops himself from going too far and compels her, looking into her frightful (E/C) colored eyes.

"Forget about me feeding on you, if anyone asks about the marks on your neck just say you were having a little fun with the locals." Damon compels (Y/N) before letting her go. She looks up at Damon in confusion.

"Damon? Where am I?"

"Hey (Y/N), we're outside just having a little chat." Damon says before pressing his lips onto (Y/N)s.

~~~
The last thing you remember was kissing Damon the lips. You couldn't believe you moved so fast with him.

We just met. You think to yourself surprised​ that you would be having fun with a handsome, Damon Salvatore. His warm hands grabbing your face while your tongues dance together.