Chaper Two- In your Dreams

Damon's P.O.V. (point of view).

The door slams shut, the loud thud echoing in the house. Stefan looks at Damon sternly.

"What?!" Damon says defensively while he's brother gives him dagger eyes.

"Don't play dumb Damon. You know exactly what you're doing, you may have (Y/N) fooled but Elena and I know the game you're trying to play. I suggest you quit it."

Damon chuckles as he looks at his brother. Stefan never looking away.

"Why brother, what ever do you mean? I'm not playing a game. That (Y/N) just seems enticing and yummy." Damon licks his lips as he imagines the taste of (Y/N)'s blood in his mouth. The sweet, intoxicating flavor filling in his mouth, like wine.

Stefan rolls his eyes before stepping closer to his brother.

"Stay away from (Y/A), got it." Stefan warns poking Damon on the shoulder before heading up the stairs to his room.

Damon chuckles before chugging the glass filled with bourbon and tossing it on the floor.

"(Y/N), will be mine. Nothing will get in the way. Not Elena, and especially not you, Stefan." He says, knowing full well that his brother can hear him.

~~~

Elena and you ride silently the entire way home. The tension left from Elena before leaving the Salvatore house still lingering.

You clear your throat before speaking and try to choose your words carefully.

"So, why do you hate Damon so much?" You say quietly, hoping your sister wouldn't find the question absurd.

Elena's grip on the stirring wheel tightening at the mention of his name.

"Look, Damon has a really bad reputation. He's a player, a man whore, a womanizer. That's why I need you to stay away from him." Elena cautions, pulling up to the driveway and cutting the engine off.

You look at your sister, her brown eyes filled with concern. You place a hand on hers, giving her a reassuring look.

"You have nothing to worrying about big sis." You give her hand a squeeze before her concerned eyes turn relieved.

You both laugh despite the intense conversation. You both get out of the car and Elena bounds towards the door unlocking it with a click.

You step inside the house behind her and hear the car beep, closing the front and locking it before coming inside. Elena heads for the kitchen.

"I'm going to whip us up some dinner, I'll let you know when it's ready." Elena says, you give her a nod and then walk up the stairs.

You walk towards Elena's room wanting to get out of the clothes you've been traveling in and take a nice hot bubble bath.

You set the bathtub up for your relaxing bath. Plugging the drain before turning on the hot water and getting a vanilla scented soap and pouring it into the tub.

Humming a song, you untie your (H/C) hair and letting it fall. Your hair certainly longer than it ever was when you were a child. Your (E/C) colored eyes staring back at you as you face the mirror.