You're his best friend and the boys know you like him (Luke and Ashton only)

Luke: You were going for a movie night at your best friend Luke's house with the rest of the boys. You were so excited because secretly you had a massive crush on Luke. It wasn't really secretly though because the other 3 boys knew and enjoyed teasing you about it. You knocked on his door and Ashton answered" Hi Y/N, come in" and then shouted"Luke Y/N is here". As he said it Luke appeared at the kitchen door and smiled at you"Hey Y/N", he was wearing black skinnies and a nirivana shirt, he looked hot.As you were checking him out, Ashton noticed of course and shouted" Earth to Y/N". Then you all decided to choose a film, of course they chose a scary film. You hated scary films. You sat in between Luke and Ashton. Bad choice you thought because this film was probably the worst they could have chosen. Let's just say you ended up sat in Luke's lap, face buried in his chest and mumbling incoherent words! You realised where you were and was so embarrassed and started to move and mumbling, 'I'm sorry Luke', Luke was not bothered one bit and let you stay there . Ashton was sat grinning like a cheshire cat and you wanted to slap that smirk right off his smug face but you decided against it. Luke looked puzzled when you hissed at Ashton and just glared at him, so of course Ashton had to persist and like the annoying person he is asked"What's the matter Y/N?", whilst having that innocent look on his face! You answered through gritted teeth," Nothing Ash!", he left it at that. So as the film carried on you got more and more scared until you fell alseep on Luke's lap with your face buried in his chest, Ashton of course had to take a picture and put it on twitter! Just as you were about to open your eyes, you hear Ashton say" Luke you really like her don't you?" and he replied" Yeah but i'll never have the courage to tell her", you opened your eyes and smiled at Luke who had just realised you were awake and you whispered"You just did" and sat up to plant a soft kiss on his lips.

Ashton: You were at the park having a good day with your best friend Ashton. What he didn't know was that you were in love with him. So as you were sat on the bench after you'd both been acting like children on the roundabout, Ashton asked you" Do you want to play truth's?", and you agreed. So the questions at first were just normal and the usual ones but the next one Ashton asked got you tongue-tied and you certainly didn't want to answer him, "So Y/N who do you like and why", Ashton inquired. You blushed madly and turned away from him because you didn't know how to tell him or even if you wanted to tell him so you told him a little white lie" I think i like Niall but please don't tell him because you are close to him, the reason why i like him is... i don't really know why to be honest". Ashton's heart sunk because he was hoping you would say him. You could see the hint of disappointment in his eyes but chose to ignore it. Ashton then decided you should both be getting home even though he hadn't answered the same question you had to answer so you tried to push an answer out of him. "Please tell me Ash" whilst giving him your best puppy dog eyes. He dejectedly replied" She doesn't like me back anyway so let's just forget it", you grimaced at the idea of him liking someone else and them not liking him back, what isn't there to like about Ashton. Whilst you were in a world of your own, Ashton was helplessly trying to find a way for you to like him back. So he just came out and told you" It's you, I like you", you looked straight into his eyes and realised he was telling the truth and said to him" Well it's a good job i like you to" and smiled warmly at him. He looked puzzled and said" You just said you liked Niall?" you chuckled and said to him" I lied because i didn't want to tell you but now i know you like me back it's alright",he chuckled and leaned down to plant a small but sweet kiss on your lips.