He's your brother and you like one of the other boys.

Luke: All the boys were sat in your living room as you walked downstairs. And you freaked out because one of them was your crush Ashton! Luke knew about your little crush and so did the rest of them, you were glad they hadn't told Ashton. So as you walk past them blushing, Luke pipes up" Hey Y/N, what's up?", you turned around and looked at Luke and he was smirking. You wanted to kill him! So you hastily replied" Hi Luke.", and literally sprinted towards the kitchen until you heard" Hey what about me?", you reluctantly turned around to face Ashton pouting at you. He looked so adorable you thought, so you nervously said" Hey Ash" blushed and looked at the ground instantly, he then shocked you by saying" Come sit with me", so you did of course. So as you were talking he put his arm around you and whispered"I like you too", you blushed and was literally so happy but then blurted out" Who told him", with your arms folded across your chest. Calum looked so guilty, so you soon knew it was him" CALUM! Why?", " because I knew he liked you back!", you looked at Ashton and realized he was telling the truth.

Ashton: Ashton was home today and you were so excited to see him and the rest of the boys. But you were nervous to see Luke because you had a huge crush on him and the rest of the boys knew you did so it made it awkward for you. As you were baking cookies you heard the door slam shut and Ashton shout" Y/N I'm back", you squealed and ran straight into his arms and said" I've missed you Ash", and he said" I've missed you too sis", you turned around and there was the blond god himself and the rest of them so you hugged Michael first then Calum and whispered in Calum's ear" Hold on a bit longer I'm nervous to hug Luke", Calum chuckled, until you heard a" Hey where's my hug?", as you released Calum you turned around to see Luke with a pouty face. Your heart melted when you looked at his face, you shyly made your way over to Luke and whispered"Hey Luke, I missed you", and he pulled you into his embrace. After you hugged Luke, you walked into the living room, but you were surprised when Luke took your hand. Your heart fluttered. You all sat in a circle and decided to play truth or dare. Ashton smirked and asked" Y/N truth or dare", stupidly you chose dare. "I dare you to kiss your crush", Ashton thought this was hilarious because all the rest of the boys knew you liked Luke. So you blushed but turned to face Luke. He looked shocked but pulled you into a kiss which indicated to you that he liked you back.

Calum: It was a lovely sunny day and you decided to go read a book by the pool outside. But Calum apparently had already had the idea of using the pool and inviting the rest of the boys, so as you walked out in your white sundress which was covering your black and white polka dot bikini, you heard a wolf whistle from across the back garden.You immediately blushed and knew exactly who it was. It was one of Calum's best friend, Michael, who you secretly have a crush on. Calum shouted" Come join us Y/N", you decided you would, he also said" and Michael needs to tell you something". Michael then slapped Calum and you giggled and was curious as to what he was going to say. As you got over there. Ashton was smirking at you and so was Luke. You sat in the middle of them both and they both leaned across to whisper something in your ear and you giggled. But you could see Michael glaring at them both from across. He cleared his throat and said" Y/N I need to tell you something, I really like you and I was hoping you'd be my girlfriend?", he looked nervous. You screamed and jumped straight into his lap and kissed him on the lips.

Michael: Your brother Michael was having band practice at your house, so you decided you'd sit and watch. As they were playing, 'She Looks So Perfect', you made eye contact with your crush Calum. Yes you had a crush on your brothers best mate but you didn't care. Once they'd finished the song, Calum smiled at you and you shyly smiled back and tried to hide your blush. Luke shouted" Ooooh look Y/N is blushing, Y/N likes Calum!!!", you wanted to kill him, the only band member you had told was Ashton because you can trust him. Calum asked you"Do you really?", you blushed but nodded. Calum put his guitar down and made his way over to you and pulled you into his embrace and whispered in your ear"I thought you'd never say it", he then put both his hands on either side of your face and leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to your lips