He's Your Sisters Boyfriend but you like him Part 2

Luke:
Luke sat on the edge of your bed and stayed silent for a few minutes. You were wondering why he had followed you up here and silently asking yourself is he just doing this to torture me even more? Just as you were about to cry again Luke spoke softly "You're probably wondering why I followed you up here, but Y/N I've known you for a while now and please don't tell her this but the only reason I'm dating her is to see you more often OK? I know it sounds stupid but I have liked you for a while now  I just couldn't bring myself to do anything about it" You were very shocked that Luke had just confessed everything. You sat up to look at him and smiled at the blush that was coating his cheeks after his confession. He looked at you and grabbed hold of your hand and said" There's that beautiful smile I know! So if I break up with your sister will you be my girlfriend Y/N? You giggled and said" Yes of course I will".

Ashton:
Your sister returned with another boy who I didn't care to learn the name of and said to Ashton" Sorry Ashton we're done!" Ashton's smile never left his face and said" Good that means I can finally do this then" And grabbed you by the waist pulling you towards him and kissing you softly. You giggled into the kiss and had a mental party. Your sister didn't look surprised and said"You've liked each other from the start and you deserve each other" and then walked upstairs. You smiled and looked into Ashton's gorgeous hazely green eyes and knew you were happy at last being with the boy you adored and him feeling the exact same way as you.

Calum:
After you had run upstairs you heard a soft knock on your door bringing you out of your thoughts of your sister and Calum to be greeted with a concerned look from the one and only Calum Hood. You mentally groaned and asked" What do you want Calum?" He came into your room and placed both his hands over your small hands. He then said" Why did you run up here? What's going on Y/N?" You groaned at how oblivious he could be. You then whispered" I like you ok and I can't stand seeing you and her all over each other" Calum then leant over and placed a soft kiss on your lips and then got up and just left.

Michael:
As you sat in the kitchen daydreaming you felt a presence plop down in the next chair and you were hoping it wasn't Michael but of course it was. He then blurted out" She just told me what she was doing and I'm sorry I didn't realise sooner" And you looked at him with wide eyes and said" What?" And he then laughed at your expression and said" I know you like me, and I like you too, Y/S/N told me what she was planning and now I'm happy I finally get to be with the person I truly like. Which is you of course, why wouldn't it be you- " You cut off his rambling by pressing a kiss to his soft lips and he then laughed and said" That was a nice way to shut me up" And you giggled and was finally happy and content.