Chapter 14

Alice Pov

Surprisingly there hasn't been any more weird situations. We have two more days left, till the trip is over.

Ashley and Perrie are super nice, they both go to the high school about 5 miles from our school. Today the girls and I are hanging out. So we head to the secret lake El, Sophia, and I found yesterday.

"What are your guys favorite thing to do?" El asked

"Shopping." Ashley and Perrie both squealed

"No way! we have to go shopping together one day!" Sophia smiles

As I get out the water I check my phone I notice a ruby ring in the dirt. Picking it up I'm hit with déjà vu.

"Alice?" the girls call out

"Sorry just checking my phone." I giggle

"Girls day remember you weirdo no boys!" El laughs

"But.." I start

"Nope!" Sophia smirks

I groan as they laugh at me. Sophia and I get out the water to sun bath for a bit.

"Oh if it isn't the annoying princess who thinks she's hot shit." a voice says.

I look up to see Genna and two of her friends. I stand up, and the other girls watch us.

"Oh look here it's the bitch and her two little pups. How cute." I smirk

"Princess.." she starts

I grab her wrist and pull it back tightly.

"Say that one more time, and I'll cut your throat out." I growl

She whimpers and her and her two friends run away back to camp.

"Alice? Are you okay?" El ask

I turn around to look at the girls but all of there eyes widen.

I can hear them whispering

"Her eyes, just changed colors." Sophia says

"We need to get Harry." Perrie says

I pick my stuff up and follow behind them. As they turn the corner I feel someone grab me from behind, holding my throat as they stick a long neddle in my wrist.

I let out a growl, which turns into a tiny howl before I passed out on their arms.

Harry's POV

I hear a tiny howl, and I know exactly who it is. Alice, I run into the woods, and I can hear the girls calling her name.

"What happen!" I growl

"We don't know one minute she's walking with us, next thing we knower are frozen and we hear a howl. Now she's gone." El crys

Once we make it back to camp everyone can sense something's wrong.

Soon I call a meeting. Basically the whole city is full of werewolf's.

"Princess Alice is missing. I need your help to find her. She is in danger. Each school needs to split up into groups and search each area that you are assigned to." I say

After the speech, everyone breaks off and heads into the forest. The boys and girls are in the house with me. I have to call her father. I pick up the phone and dial the number.

"Hello Harry?" he says

"We have a problem." I stuttered, "Alice was kidnapped."

"I can't believe this. I'm sending everyone out tonight. Harry please be careful and fine my little girl." he crys

"Yes sir." I say

I hang up the phone, I'm about ready to punch the wall, but a voice inside my head stops me.

"Harry, I need you. Someone help me."she crys

"Alice!" I say in my mind

"Harry? Am I going crazy?" She says

"No you are not love. I'll explain later, do you know where you are?" I ask

"It's like a dungeon in here." she says

"Be safe, I'm coming to get you!" I say

"Hurry. Harry I'm scared." she whispers

Everyone is looking at me, before I finally decided to speak up.

"I know where she is." I say

Alice's Pov

A light turns on, and I see my self chained to a wall. I cant undo the chain, becuase its some midevil looking type shit. Suddenly the door slams open and in walks two guys.

"Alice, alice, alice, sweetheart you think you can run and hide?" A guy laughs, "I cant wait till your all mine."

"We'll use you, as our bait, to lure him in." Another smirks," not much longer now princess."

The guys move closer to me, putting a kinfe to my throat, I screamed.

After they left, I had a cut on my throat. It's not that bad, now. I don't know what they want from me. What did I ever do. Plus what ever they inject me with is getting stronger in my body. Because now my body wants to take over control.

I hear wolf howls, and my body freezes. I'm going to die. My throat becomes dry, my back is aching. My vision gets blurry, and then it sharpens as the door opens. A guy walks in holding a long needle.

I look down to see paws, and that I'm not human. A growl escapes my mouth as I look up at him.

"Now, now princess. I wouldn't do that if I were you. Since we now have your lover locked away." he smirks

I whimper as I feel a pinch in my skin.

I open my eyes to see Harry chained up to the wall. When did I get outside, and when did Harry get here. I can tell he's hurt. I slowly get up and try to move closer to him, but my chains stop me. He moves, soon waking up.

"Harry." I say

His eyes widen as he tries to move over to me. His chains stop him.

"Alice, are you okay?" he asked

"Shifting into a werewolf and getting a needle in my arm and being kidnapped. I'm a bit freaked out." I say

"You shifted?" his eyes widened, "Alice please turn around"

"Why? Whats going on?" I say

"Close your eyes!" he demands, "I don't think want you to see me like this."

I nod my head and look down, I hear the sound of chains breaking. Then growling and fighting.

A few tears fall down, just as someone wisp them away. I look up to see Harry. He sets me free, as I pull him into a hug. He groans, so I let go a bit. We walk on the rode, with me holding him up. A car speeds by, but suddenly stops.

"Harry! Alice!" Louis yells running towards us

"It's still not over, this was just phase one of their plan." Harry tells Louis

I sit in the back, as Louis help Harry into the back. Harry rests his head in my lap, as I play with his hair as we drive back to the cabins.