Chapter 12

Alice's Pov

The next morning, I hear Niall and Zayn yelling for us to wake up. Groaning, I cover my head with my pillow. I just want to sleep, we didn't get back inside till like 2 to 3ish in the morning. Harry moves around, pulling me closer to him while nuggling his face into my neck. I fall back asleep, once the house turns quite.

Harry's Pov

I wake up to the boys loud voices down the hall. I open my eyes to see Alice still sleeping. I can tell she is fast asleep and probable wont wake up for another hour or two. I walk downstairs and see everyone gathered in the living room.

"Hey sleeping beauty number 1 is up." Niall laughs

"Niall." I groan glaring at him

"Where's Alice?" El ask walking through the front door.

"Bed still." I say, before I hear a small voice

"I'm here." She yawns

"How was your swim Harry and Alice?" Zayn smirks

Alice's starts blush as she tries to hide her face while hugging me from behind. I chuckle at her, smirking at the guys.

"I thought it was quite lovely, don't you think love?" I smirk

"I..uh." She sturreds

"Well our night was amazing." I wink at her.

Alice hides her face in my chest, giggling. Only I can hear. When she is embarrassed she giggles. I pull her over to the couch and we talk to the guys and girls. Louis went to get food for us all so we are waiting for him. Alice plays with my hair, as I trace circles on her thigh. Louis walks through the door, holding mcdondals.

"The last two other schools have just arrived." Louis says

"Where there any hot girls?" Niall and Zayn ask

Louis shakes his head at them, before handing each of us our food. After lunch or whatever, we decided to explore. Everyone changed into their swim suites and shorts. I grabbed Alice's hand and we lead the group out our cabin. Louis locked the door, handing the key to Alice to put on her necklace. As we walk out, people stare. I know most of these people are wolves, from diffenet packs. But in this town we only have one orginal leader, and thats Alice's family. Every knows about Alice, because her father told everyone. So they all know she doesnt know about being a wolf.

As we walk through the woods, its peacful. Alice and I lead the way, and decided where to go. After about 2 and a half hours of walking, we come to a cliff. We decided to rest, I notice Alice still standing. She examines every detail about this place, I watch her as she walkes around look. It's like shes been here before or something is off? I notice her stop, and move towards the woods like something is pulling her in.

"Alice, are you okay?' I kinda shout.

Our group all looks my way then at Alice. Did she not hear me? She starts moving in to the woods. I quickley get up and follow. I heard the rest of our group follow as well. Alice picks up the pase, like she knows this area. I start to worry, and try to catch up with her. She stops right in front of a pond with a waterfall. I hear her gasp, and she starts freaking out. I rush to her said, just as I catch her from falling to the ground.

"Shhh, love its okay." I say

"No, no, get a-awy from me." She cries before jumping in the water

My eyes winded, and I can hear the boys and girls call her name. I jump in not sure where she went. I swim a bit towards the waterfall, and notice an opening. I can hear her crying. I lifted myself up, and see her cuddling up in the back of the cave.

"Shh love it's okay." I say

Suddenly deja vu hits me.. Have I been here before?

"It's okay Alice, I'll always protect you." I smile

"Harry." She chokes

I see her jump at the sound of what I said.

"It couldn't have been a dream." She mumbles

"Alice please talk to me." I say

She mumbles things that I dont know. I grab her pulling her into my lap and slamming my lips to hers. She doesn't kiss back, but then she fianlly does.

"Harry?" She asked

"Yes, Love?" I say

"I know your secret." She mumbles before passing out.

Shit.... I look around the cave, and see it goes futher in, I carry her and soon we find an opening. I cover it up with a rock, so no one knows. I carry her back to the pond, to see the girls and guys in the water. They notice me, and quickly get out.

"We heard you guys." Lousi said

"Is she okay?" El asked

"I think we should head back. Plus its getting dark." I say

Once we get back to the camp site, its about 5, and the bonfire is at 7, we all relax at the cabin as we wait till 7. I hear Alice yawns, and her feet as she walkes downstairs. I look over to see her. Kinda hoping she doesn't remember anything from the cave. She smiles at me, before cuddling in to my lap, giving me neck kisses.

"Hey babe." She giggles

"Afternoon love." I smirk at her

"Guys its almost 7 lets go!!" Niall smiles

"Where are we going?" Alice smiles

"Bonfire!" Zayn yells

"Lets go babe!!!" She smiles

Oh gosh this is not looking so well.