Chapter 19

Alice's Pov

Hope fell asleep the whole ride home. Harry is holding me close to him pecking my lips every so often.

"I've missed you so much." he smiles," she's adorable."

"She was born two years ago on your birthday, her name is Hope." I smile

"I Love her already." he smirks kissing my forehead

A tug on my hair wakes me up. Opening my eyes I see Hope's big brown eyes and her smiling face.

"I'm up little one." I smile

Picking her up in my arms, I notice I'm in my bedroom. Harry's clothes are on the floor and his side is empty. Walking down stairs I heard the sound of pots and laughter. Steeping into the kitchen, harry notices me, and kisses my lips before taking Hope out my arms.

"My baby girl!" My mother squeals hugging me.

"Honey, don't squeeze her to death." my dad laughs

I pull them both into a hug.before sitting next to Harry.

"Who's this little one?" Dad asked

"Hope, she was born two years ago on Harry's birthday and both of her parents died. Her mother was a blue moon." I say

"She's adorable!" A girl voices squeal

Turning around I see Eleanor, Sophia, Gemma, Ashley, and Perrie.

Squealing I jump up and hug them all. All the boys finally walk in giving me hugs. Just as Harry's parents walk in, giving me a big hug as well. Hope moves from Harry's lap to my lap, playing with my hair.

"A ceremony will be held tonight." father says

"For what?" I ask

"For you my darling." he smiles

Brushing the topic off, I take hope up to my room. I look under my bed and then the floor and find the book about my gift. Hope turns back to her pup and snuggles along my chest.

"Love?" A voice says

Looking up I see Harry smiling at me.

"Is that Hopes wolf?" He asked

"Yeah she does it a lot, I don't think she can control it." I say

"She will learn over time. do
You want to walk with me?" He asked

"Sure, lets do it in wolf form." I smile

We ended up at the clearing harry and I used to run. Hope jumps up and down trying to catch a fly.

I lay down and harry lays behind me supporting me. Once hope sees us, she runs over and snuggles in my fur. licking her forehead, she finally settles.

"Good afternoon! As you all know my daughter was returned safely. As you ma see she brought a pup, that is not hers. The pup who is named Hope was born on February 1. She is two years old. Her parent Were killed. Alice found her being hurt, And took her under. " my father says

After the ceremony harry took hope and I back to my room. I hate large crowds. plus I'm still not used to everything.

Weeks turned into months. Soon it was graduation. Over the months, harry moved in to our house, and so did louis just last week. Hope has been the sweetest little girl and my parents love her. I finally got all her paper work done, saying that me and harry are her legal guardian. harry was over the moon. he found out her last name, but she didn't have a middle, Hope Carter. her new full name is Hope Carter Styles.