chapter 3,Emily

( Still in 1864)                                                                                                                                                             Fiona's P,O,V                                                                                                              After we met Miss Kathrine my father said ''Damon and Stefan, take Miss Kathrine to her room.''After father said that,my brothers ran to her and each took one of her hand and led her up stairs.My father went to his study room once she was up stairs.Since my brothers were with Kathrine,I went for a stroll in the gardens.As I was strolling through the garden,Miss Kathrines handmade,who never gave us her name,walked up next to me,and took my hand leading me deeper into the garden.When we were deeper in,she said''Your one of us,but diffrent.'' I was a bit confused and said to her''What do you mean,I'm one of you and diffrent,and if you don't mind me asking,whats your name?'' She smiled a bit and said to me''Oh I'm sorry I forgot to tell you my name,it's Emily Bennet, what I ment by one of us is your a witch,and the diffrent thing.well you will find out soon.''I was a little confused,and asked her''It's nice to meet you,but how did you know I'm a witch?''She smiled at me and said''From your how you reacted to Kathrine.''Then she grabed my hand and a warm feeling went through my hand and she said''Do you feel that,it means im a witch,and what you felt from Kathrine,that means she is a vampire.''I finally understood,in the book my mother left me it said I would know when I meet evil or other witches.After that,we talked for a little while untill she had to go back to Miss Kathrine.