chapter 4the sweet smell

Fiona's P,O,V After my talk with Emily,she helped me learn spells and get better at spells,but not a lot lately,since she's alway's with Miss Kathrine.I don't think Miss Kathrine like's me very much,because since she came,i never get to hang out with my brother's.Since I don't hang out with my brothers anymore,and I don't have friends,father said I was could walk around town alone and try to make friends.As I was walking through town,I saw the other founder Mrs.Fell and we chatted for a while.After our chat I went to walk by the bakery and smelled something wonderful and went looking for it,thinking it was from the bakery.As I was walking by the bakerys looking for it,it started going away.It smelt like happinest and roses, and I felt like I was addicted to it.I start looking around for the wonderful smell,and find the way its coming from.As I go the main way the smells coming from,I see a guy I've never seen before and must not be from around here.(Being a founder's daughter,you know everyone in town from greating them to parties my father and the other founders throw every once in a while.)As i get closer I realise it's coming from the stranger.It seems as if they smell it to,because there head snapes my way,and I see him,and his beautiful eyes.When I went to blink he was gone.All I have to know i didn't imagine him is the wonderful smell that was left behind and the picture of his eyes in my dreams. ***P.O.V ***'s thought's/MATE is the word that went through my mind at the moment my eye's met her's.