Chapter ten

Fiona's P.O.V

Nicklaus did find out what I was the next morning and he thought it was fascinating,but that was years ago before he broke my heart about 100 years ago.Anyway I'm on my way to Mystic Falls for the first time since my brothers changed.I did watch out for them until then,even though they forgot me.When I "went missing"they only looked for a day,until they stopped,but what hurt me the most was they weren't sad at all and they were having fun and laughing the day after,but Katherine didn't compel them.Anyway,I just pasted the Welcome To Mystic Falls sign and my first thought was I'm home.I past a bar that said The Mystic Grill,wow so original.Since I had already ate before I came here I keep going to The Boarding House.Once I was close,I hid my car and started to walk the rest of the way.It didn't take long to get there.Once I got there I went through the door quietly.Once I was in,I used my witchy juju as Damon would call it to use the air to make it look like I was invisible.I then go to the living room.When I'm at the front of the living room I see Stefan,Damon,and Katherine?Before I can go and kill her I hear a heart beat.I then get confused,who's heart beat is that?I then realize it's coming from "Katherine."I then smell the air and she smells human.I'm confused for a second,but then realize she must be Katherine's doppelgänger.I then see that there arguing about my brothers not trusting someone she trust.I then get bored listening to then argue so I send a gust of air around them making it seem like a vampire ran around them.My brothers jumped in front of the doppelgänger who's name I found out is Elena and Damon called out"Who's there?"I thought they might recognize me if they saw a younger version of me from before Katherine came,so I sent an allusion of me when I was 14.She ran around giggling and she ran in front of my brothers,smiled,and vanished.My brothers were in shock,so I thought they remembered who I was,but the shock wore of,and Damon said"Who are you and who is that kid?!"I then realized they would never remember me and that broke my heart.I froze when I realized that and my focus broke.Once my focus broke,my shield broke and I was in the open.Damon immediately ran to me and held me on the wall choking me.He then said"Who are you and what do you want with Elena?"I wasn't going to speak even if I could.I looked him in the eyes pleading him to remember me,but all I saw was hatred to me and love for Elena.I looked Stefan in the eyes the best I could and saw the same thing.I looked back at Damon and it looked like he was talking but I couldn't hear him.I then saw black spots and the last thing I saw was Elena yelling at Damon.Then it went black.