chapter 5,like it use to be

Fiona's P.O.V                                                                                            The next morning I awoke to Damon wisper screaming next to my ear''Wake up sorellina!''I screamed and said''You nearly scared me to death Damon!''He was laughing to hard at my reaction with Stefan who was the same.I smiled at my brother's since they haven't been like this since before Kathrine came.Once they were done, I asked then''Why did you wake me up like that Damon,and why are you to in my room!?'' Damon said to me''Well we haven't had time to hangout together since Kathrine came and father is out and Kathrine is with her friends,so we wanted to spend time with our sorellina.''I smiled and said''Ok,but Stefan can I borrow a pair of pants,and Damon can I borrow a shirt'' They both nodded and ran to there rooms to get them,they didn't ask why I wanted them to get me that stuff,because when we hang out when dad's not home,I alway's ask for those things.They soon came back and gave me the shirt and pants,and I kicked thim out so I can change.The shirt and pants are a little long,but I just rool them up.Once I go out of my room my brothers are next to the door and once we get downstairs, I jump on Damon's back and yell''Run horse,Run!'' Once we get outside,Stefan ask's me what I want to play, and i said''Let's play that game Damon learned at war.''Damon says to me''Are you shore,we don't want you to get hurt?''I just look at him and say''I grew up with you two Damon,I don't get hurt that easly anymore.'' He smiles and says ''Don't say I didn't worn you.''And we started playing and I beat them both,then after my victory dance,Stefan picked me up over hos shoulder and started walking inside with me screaming and laughing''Put me down!''Then he said''only if you say were better than you at sports.''Once i said it he put me down and we just played around untill it was time to go to bed,and I smelled that smell again. ***P.O.V      She's deffrent than other girls,I have to meet her tomorow.               (P.S sorellina is the italian word for little sister)