Chapter 14

Still Third Persons P.O.V

Once her skin started to burn Damon,he let go of her and was surprised like almost everyone else when she landed on all four like an animal, and stood like if someone else tried to grab her,or attack her,she would attack them like a wild animal.Elijah then said""No one else is going to attack you"Damon then says"Whats wrong with her?"Before he could answer,she slowly got up and walked towards Damon.Once she gets in front of Damon,she starts pacing so she doesn't attack anyone and says "Nicklaus hurt me once,and when you attacked me asking about him,which has happened before,I went into protection mode which makes me protect me from everyone else,and makes it hurt to control myself around others."Damon then says"Who are you?"She stops pacing,since she got herself under control,and asked Damon"Do you ever look at pictures from when you were human?"He says"No,why?"She then turns to Stefan and asked the same thing.He tells her"Sometimes,but there's this girl who must of been a old friend in a couple of them,why?"She smiles sadly,takes both the brothers hands that have there daylight rings on them,and tap the sides.The rings pop open and the same old picture is in both of them,it's them two with a girl in the middle of them.When they go to ask her about the rings,shes gone.As there looking at the pictures,they notice Elijah whistling the same toon over and over again.Then a cute little humming bird comes out of nowhere,lands on Elijah's shoulder,and snuggles into it.Elijah chuckled at the little thing and rubbed its head with the end of his finger.It shakes it's feathers,and the girls awed at its cuteness.It then flies to Stefan's ring,sits on the rim,and watches him look at it trying to figure it out.It then flies to Damon's ring,and does the same thing.It then walks onto his ring,covers it with its wings and tucks its head so it's looking at picture."Damon then says"What are you doing,get off?"It flys of,and does the same thing to Stefan's.Once it's done,the little bird flys back to Elijah's shoulder.The brothers look back at there rings and see the words written on the picture"Siblings together,forever and always."They then remember Fiona being born,there dad not wanting her, raising her,protecting her,making a promise that they would never leave hert,leaving her for Katherine,her going missing,and only looking for her for a day,then stoping without Katharine's compulsion,and acting like she was never there the next day.Once the memories stopped,they had tears in there eyes,and looked for the humming bird,only to find it gone.They both sat down,and Damon said"This is all are faults."Alaric then asked"Whats your faults?"They said in sync"We forgot our sorellina."Elena then asked"Whats a sorellina?"Before the brothers can answer her, a voice says"It means little sister in Italian."They all look at where it's coming from,and see Fiona floating in the air with Elijah smiling at her.The brothers try to get up,but are stuck to the couch.Fiona then says"Your not getting up yet brothers."Everyone looks the three in surprise except Elijah who mutters to him self"It took you long enough Fiona,your about as dramatic as Rebecca."Fiona freezes in the air,drops to the floor like a cat,and pushes Elijah into the wall.She then looks at Elijah strait in the eyes and says"Take it back,I am not as dramatic as Rebecca."He looks at her and tries to shake his head while still looking serious.Fiona then starts laughing,lets go of Elijah,and just falls to the floor laughing her head off.Fiona calms down,and says"How can you keep a strait face even when your being threatened by one of the few people that can hurt you about something so stupid and you still don't laugh or smile."She then looks at the brothers who have calmed down,and let them go.She then made an air box which is like what mimes use except it was real .The brothers ran to her like she thought and ran face first into the wall.She then burst out laughing at there confused faces,but they couldn't hear her so she looked just like a mime to everyone else.Damon then got up and knocked on the air,a confused look on his face.She let the wall of air around her go,and went next to Elijah.She then said to her brothers"I'll leave you two with this."A fog engulfed the living room,and when it cleared,Fiona and Elijah were gone.