Chapter 7 not alone anymore

Fiona's P.O.V
After I met Nicklaus, or Nick, he said I could call him Nick since Nicklaus is hard to say, we talked for a while and got to know each other.He told me about him having four other living sibling's,and I told him about my two brother's and how they were fighting over a women and never spent time with me,so I was alone a lot now a days since I had no friends to hang out with.Nick seemed surprised when I said this,but I did not understand why.After that day,Nick said he would visit me every day in the same spot.After he promised me this,I turned around for a second and when I turned back around he was gone.The next day,after I ate breakfast, I went to the garden while my brothers were fauning over Kathrine,I went to see if Nick was at the bench. Once I got there,he was not sitting on the bench.I started to think to myself "Of course he would not come,he's very handsome and could have any girl or women he wanted, I'm just an ugl-" But my thoughts were stopped by a voice"Hello love." I smiled,hugged him,and said"You came!"He laughed and said"I told you I would come,didn't I?" I stopped hugging him,sat down and said"I know,but I thought you would meet a beautiful girl or women, and forget about me,because your handsome and could have any girl you want,but I'm just a little girl."He frowned when I said that and said"You are prettier than any other women I have ever seen,I could never forget your wonderful icy blue eyes,or your beautiful and silky raven black hair.You are beautiful love,never doubt that."I was about in tears by the end of that, no one had ever said I was beautiful,besides my brother's.I jumped up and hugged Nick,who was still standing, and buried my head in his chest.He was frozen for a moment,and I thought I did something wrong,so I was about to let go of him,but he started to hug me back.After our hug,which lasted a while, I let go of him and said"Try to catch me." And I pulled up the bottom of my dress and started to run through the maze garden giggling the hole time.After a couple of steps, I heard him yell"I'm going to get you Fiona!"I just laughed harder and kept running until I got to one part of the garden where Stefan and I would hide from Damon in this game.After a while I saw Nick walking by saying"I'm going to get you Fiona!"Over and over again.I had to cover my mouth with my hands and try not to laugh.Once I thought he was gone,I took my hands of my mouth and tried to get my breathing strait again.Then out of no where,Nick pops out,grabs me throwing over his shoulder, and started to run back to our spot.Once there he put me down and said"I caught you love, what's my prize."I smile at him and say"This."Before he can say anything I lean up and give him a kiss.It was like my lips were on fire,a good fire,and butterflies are in my tummy swarming around.Before he can react,I start to run away to my house while yelling to him"See you tomorrow."As I'm going to bed,I can still feel the fire from the kiss,my first kiss.As I go to sleep, I can't help but feel like I'm being watched,but strangely enough it does not bother me, and again I dream about him.
Nicklaus's P.O.V
After she ran off,I stood there.I have never had a kiss like that in my life,not even with my first love Tatia.That night I watch her go to sleep,and all I can think is"One day she will be mine, no matter what I have to do,but how did I get so lucky to have her as my mate?"(Author note.Hey guys,sorry about the kiss,but I haven't had my first kiss yet,so I don't know what it's like.So I just used what I've read in other books!Thanks my awesome readers~Fiona~)