(Chapter Four)

Alex couldn't feel anything except the cold sensation of emptiness. She didn't understand what had just happened but the best way she could describe it was that she hallucinated seeing her sister. Alex thought she was going crazy.

But something weird, and familiar, happened after she found out. She couldn't control her actions and her thoughts were all over the place. She still knew what she was doing but it was like someone was controlling her. This reminded her a lot of the feeling of Myriad when Non used her to fight Kara.

Alex walked into the DEO and headed straight for the weapons closet, grabbing Kryptonite. Everything blacked out and when she woke up, she was in her own bed. She looked around to find Maggie sleeping soundly next to her. Alex's Kryptonite suit was in the corner, powered down.

"What did I do?" She whispered to herself.

Kara sat up, not really sure where she was. Her leg was wrapped up in a bandage that was dirty with blood. She stood and looked around. There was nothing in the room apart from the bed in the corner and a door on the other side of the room. Kara limped to the door and tried to open it but the handle barely budged. It was locked.

Lena couldn't breathe. This was the third anxiety attack today. Kara and Alex had both left yesterday and she didn't have any clue as to where they were. She only now thought to call Jake and let him know that Kara had 'died'.

"Jake, please pick up." She said as she dialled the number.

"This is Jake De..." Lena cut him off when he picked up. She didn't want to get caught in a conversation with him and then have to tell him over the phone.

"It's Lena. You should probably come to my office."

"Okay..." He hesitated. "I'm on my way."

Lena put her head in her hands and waited for Kara's fake boyfriend to arrive. The man appeared in the doorway with a troubled look on his face. "There's something you should know."

"I know about Kara. It's okay, you don't have to tell me. Alex still thinks we were together so she came to my house and then left to tell you." Lena nodded and motioned for him to leave. "If you need to talk about it, just call. I know you probably hate me because I got to be with Kara publicly but I am always here for you." He walked out and Lena sighed.