Chapter 4: Stronger than you...

The wait is no longer! Here's chapter 4! Hope you'll like it. Hope you enjoy!....
And yes, there's a Undertale reference. Don't judge me........

Snake Eye was waiting for Death Soul to come to there hideout, from Mexico. The Snake Pit.
"What taking them so long?!" Snake Eye was being impatient.
"We been here for the passed hours." Said a devilish voice behind Snake Eye.
Snake Eye turn around and see Nightmare and the members of Death Soul.
"Sorry, you must be lost... I'm looking for the leader of the Death Soul. Nightmare." Said Snake Eye.
"You're looking at her...." Nightmare voice was cold and a little insulted.
"Wait, you!?" Snake Eye's eyes widened behind this mask and never seen this coming.
"Yes........ Is their a problem?..." Nightmare put her hands on her hips and raise an eyebrow.
"No, there's no problem...." Snake Eye sweat drop a little.
"..............You thought I was a male didn't you?....." Nightmare gave Snake Eye a serious glare.
Snake Eye flinch a little.
"Agh! Men......." Scar Lion eye roll from Snake Eye's stupidity.
"No, it's not that.... I never thought you'll be..... Younger????....." Question Snake Eye.
"Will, yeah?... And you're an a old man being a creep." Nightmare shot back.
"Ah!! That was rude... You need to respect your elders...." Snake Eye was being serious and slowly putting his hand on Nightmare's shoulder.
Black Ghoul and Shadow Claw pulls out their weapons close to Snake Eye's neck.
"No body touch are leader!....." Black Ghoul glare at him insanely through his mask showing a spark of red.
"You better think twice before you do something stupid!..." Shadow Claw growled insanely and seriously.
Snake Eye sweat drop on his cheek and no where escaping from these two.
"Boys!.... Put them down.... It's fine...." Nightmare demanded.
They put their weapons away and go back from there place.
"Sorry about that.... But no one insults the leader of Death Soul..." Nightmare said in her devilish voice.
"Noted....." Snake Eye was scared from the inside.
"Let me show you the tour of our hideout underground training." Snake Eye offers. To show off his better than others.
"We already did...." Nightmare cross her arms.
"What do you think we been doing for the passed hours?......." Said Shadow Claw.
"Looking at my base without permission is against my law of well...." Snake Eye growled.
Someone hacking into his underground hideout made him mad if people found out what's his doing.
"And trying to get information about us to win a battle?..... Your the one who's need to learn your manners, hon...." Nightmare being a sassy devil and walks away and goes to the bey stadium where the battle will be held.
"Grrrrrr!....." Snake Eye glare and growled at her as she walks away.
Death Flame throw an arrow to Snake Eye and purposely miss.
"Watch your language....." Flame Death walks away with this teammates.
Death Soul and Snake Eye's mask bladers goes to the bey stadium from the outside of the entrance of the Snake Pit.
"Shall we begin?......" Nightmare ask.
"Certainty...." Snake Eye smirk evilly.
"First Round..."
"First Round..."
They both said starting the battle.

Orange Crush vs Shadow Claw...

"Guess I'm up first...." Orange Crush smirk.
"I'll slice that smirk off your face...." Shadow Claw glare angrily and insanely like a wild animal.
Orange Crush sweat drop of how serious Shadow Claw was being as a wild animal.
3.......