Chapter 5: Hopeless

Hey, guys! It's here! It's finally here! Chapter 5! The wait is finally over! Hope you all enjoy!

Darkness.....

Nothingness........

Worthless.................

BRoKe..............

Hopeless.............

Everywhere was dark, gray, and gloomy.
There was nothing around... Just nothing.......
But a black strong cage was there.... Only there.....
And someone or something was in that cage as a prisoner.
"..............." It was an innocent broken soul.
He was grey and has a small white heart on the side of his chest. He look like a ghost but has spikes that look like hair.
He was alone and sad. Trap here.....forever.....
"............." He was sad every sad. Alone and scared. He doesn't knows what to do?....
His losing hope.... He doesn't want to feel the pain, the mistakes he made, betraying his friends, and hurting the people he cares....
*Drip drip* *drip drip* "i'M sOrRy...... i'm sOrRy....... i'm sOrRy............ i'm sOrRy.............. i'm sOrRy..........."
He was crying white tears, big white fat tears.
"i'M sOrRy.......... i'm sOrRy............ i'm sOrRy................ i'm sOrRy.............. i'm sOrRy............. i'm sOrRy............ i'm sOrRy......... i'm sOrRy.............. i'm sOrRy............."
He kept on apologizing and crying white tears.
He felt really hurt and terrible on his small white heart beating and broken.
"I'M SORRY!!!!!! I'M SORRY!!!!! I'M SORRY!!!!! I'M SORRY!!!! I'M SORRY!!!!!!" He scream it out but no replied, just an echo of his voice.
Everything was just hopeless...........
"i'm aLoNe..... i'm JuSt aLoNe..... i'm JuSt MiStAkE..."
He lower his head in shame and worthlessness. Still dripping white tears through his gray ghostly cheeks.
He shiver and drip white tears on the ground from the black strong cage his traps in.
"AAaAaAAaAaAaAAHHHhhhHhHHh!!!!!!! He scream in pain and fell on the ground. He touch his small white heart on the side of his chest. He shiver as his small white heart was absorbing through the darkness and breaking. It wanted him to join the dark side.
"No! i WoN't..... i WoN't!!! i WoN't!!!......." He tries fighting it. But it was too strong.
"AAAHHH!!!" He scream till it finally stop.
".......i'm SoRry...... i'm SoRry..... i'm SoRry......" He shiver on the ground and and kept on apologizing.
"Valt?........." Said a voice of an echo.
"i'm SoRry........ i'm SoRry Guys..... i'm SoRry...... sHu..."
"............." *inhale*

"Oh, won't you tell me?~ Please just tell me.~ Explain how this should work.~"
Soulless Valt started singing his sarrow out.

"Well now who could it be, that lives inside of me?~ I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered. Surrounded by the world. And yet, you're smiling bright.
Completely blind to life.~"

"My ruptured lungs, they were left this way. For once, I'm out of breath. The truth I seek, never felt so bleak but, I maintain my depth.
Freeze...~
I'm breakable, unbreakable.
I'm shaking yet, unshakable.
Until the day that you find me."
Soulless Valt shakes his head and lift it up.