Chapter 10: Love or Hate...

Hey guys, here it is.... The finale chapter of Blind Wing  Shu x Valt. Get ready for... Get some tissues, snacks, and a friend who read this to or not?! But I hope you enjoy the story....
Let's begin shall we....

..............................................................................................
Someone was standing on the tallest and topest building's pole.
"............" The wind blows it's long dark black hair waves and standing emotionless. With it's red and brown eyes and with it's sharp black claws, fangs, tail, and wings.
"............." It lift up it's hand and pause for a bit.
"Show them your TRUE POWER!!!!"
It's eyes widened and glows as the floor/pole was growing something.
It was dark power, it was out of control and unstable. Just like he wanted it to be...
The sky was turning gray and a bit red. He use his other hand making small blots and floating through the air.
"Now................... Go kill and give me............. PoWeR."
*Snap* Blind Wing snap his finger and the small blots turn into big evil creature. And go what their master has demanded them to do.
The wind blows and his dark power grows...
"i'M nUmbEr oNe..................................."

The guys were planning where Valt might be.
"If I was Blind Wing were will I be." Shu mumbles and questions.
"Hey, guys....." Said Cooza looking at the window.
*Snap* "The ocean! That was the last part he'll think we won't check?..." Said Rantaro.
"If Valt somehow survive under the deepest of sea without air, which ocean will he be!?!! Theirs like a millions around the world!!!" Wakiya has a good point. Harsh but fair...
"Guys!......" Cooza repeats again to get their attention.
"Not now Cooza, maybe dark caves or forest?" Daigo ask and questioning.
"Nah... I think that will be the first thing he wants us to check." Kit had a good point.
Valt not that easy to be find that easily as... Blind Wing.
"Guys!!......"
"Not now Cooza! Maybe something very simply." Though Wakiya telling the guys.
"GUYS!!!!!" Cooza yelled for their attention.
"WHAT COOZA!!!!!" Everyone yelled.
"What if Valt looking for us?" Question Cooza.
"And what makes you say that?!" Wakiya sweat drop and being sassy hearing a stupid question.
Cooza points at the window and everyone gather up and look what's happening outside.

"No...way..." Rantaro's eyes widened in shock.
"How's that...... Even impossible?" Daigo was shock too.
"It's like the eclipse and a horror movie at the same time..." Kit was fill of fear but more like shock what his seeing.
"It's like hell itself....." Wakiya was also shock with everyone.
"Guys......... What's that?....." Cooza points at the window and see something small. Like a dot that's somehow getting bigger and closer.
"What's what?" Question Shu looking at the window and couldn't spot what Cooza was pointing at.
"That! And it's coming this WAY!! DUCK!!!!" Cooza warned everyone to duck because that thing was a evil creature coming to their direction and it wasn't friendly. At all...
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Everyone duck and took cover.