Chapter 7: I.H.U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Meet my new bey and creation....... Corrupted .C..."
"Corrupted. C?" Question Daigo.
"What does the C stands for? Wakiaya question what does the C stands for.
"Corrupted .C.... I see.... Will then." Lui lower his head and smile evilly. He put his bey in his launcher and getting into position.
"I'm going to be the first one to test that bey of yours." Lui smirk and grin.
"Then so be it......" Blind Wing put his new bey in his launcher and getting into position.
3...

2...

1...

Let it...............................RIP!!!

Luinor and Corrupted .C landed in the stadium, attacking and dodging one of a another.
Corrupted .C speed was different and a bit unstable. Like a beast you can't control and never letting out of it's cage when its very and I mean VERY mad.
"It looks like you mess up your launch." Lui smirk and going to finish this.
"No... It's just like that.... Unstable like me..." Blind Wing voice was sharp cold.
Corrupted .C hits Luinor and fell through one of the edges of the stadium.
But Luinor wasn't going down that easily.
"Let finish this one and for all!! Metal Dragon Crush!" Lui shout his attack. As aura flames up as Luinor roar ready to strike his enemies.
"Now! Double Upper Tornado Stamina Launch Strike!" Blind Wing shout. Corrupted .C's spirit grows in a corrupted beast mash into one thing.
Luinor and Corrupted .C smash each other and push one of them out of the game.
Then a big gust of wind blows hard like a tornado.
It was windy for the bladers standing and trying not to get blown away.
Strong wind and bright sparks of light was on the stadium. Who's battling who in there?!

*BURST*

One of them burst as white flash through the background for dramatic effect. And the strong wind blew so strongly that..... Blind Wing's mask blew off of him by force.
It drops on the ground slowly in slow motion as it's skips.
The bey that burst was...................................... Luinor!
But as it burst it flew like a bullet bursting through Lui and hits and also stuck in the wall leaving big cracks.
Everyone's eyes widened of the strength of Corrupted .C's powers. But the most shocking part was Blind Wing's unmasked.
Blind Wing was........ He was........ It couldn't be......
Blind Wing is........................ Valt Aoi!
"W-what?!!!?" Lui strutted and questions everything. He lost be a small idiot. Who knew....
"Surprise...~" Valt said in a emotionless way and didn't care if his identity was out.
"Uh....." Red Eye shiver as his eyes widened.

"Valt Aoi is dIe..... Why? bEcAuSe I kIlLeD hIm....."

"How could he say that?.... Huh!" Red Eye realize something after what Valt said about his dead.

"Shu Kurenai is gone... I'm the new owner of Legendary Spriggan! He was weak to have this!"

"That what I said to him.... And this feeling hurts that I hate it and want it kill!" Thought Shu as he growled.
"Hm.~ Lui Shirasagi got beaten by the terrible blader..." Valt walks through Lui and was leaving.
Lui growled and never thought in history that he lost... By an idiot.
Valt stop and look at Lui with his dark emotionless eyes.
"Oh, if you going to kill me with your tantrum... I'm not an idiot to break your bones... You big baby." Valt insulted Lui and walks way.
"Ooooohhhh.....~" Cooza oh.
Lui growled and snap. He was going to punch Valt till he begs for mercy.
Valt dodge and grabs his arm and pull it to his back.
"I told you.... I will break your bones... Or you want to get kill?" Valt ask cold and carelessly.
"Oh, like you are going to kill me? Hahaha..." Lui doesn't believe that and gave a fake laugh.
Valt pulls out Corruption Killer's sharpest chip close to Lui's next.
"Like I said.... I will kill you...." Valt said cold and devilish.
Lui don't know what to do. He wants to break Valt's bones to dust. But going to be cut to death wasn't the right choice to make right now.
Valt pull the sharp chip away and push Lui on the ground.
"Consider this a warning.... Next time I will make you bleed till your die...!" Valt growled that last part insanely and emotionally. He walks away and has one of the chip of Luinor.
Everyone and Red Eye/Shu went down to catch up with Valt. And ask him questions why. Why did he do this and why did he join the dark side!!??
Valt walks emotionlessly not caring in the world.
As the sun setting and the ocean sparkles and waving through and hitting a rock wall.
"VALT!!!" Someone shout at him and it familiar to him.
"Ignore him...." Though Valt as he walks away further.
"VALT!!!" He shout again and run up to him.
And it was Shu, he run up in front of him.
Valt just walking pass him like he was invincible.
"Valt!" Shu yelled at him and grabs him by the wrist.
Valt pull away quickly and forcefully. He glare at Red Eye with his death cold color of brown.
Red Eye's eyes widened a little of Valt's eyes.
The guys spotted Valt and also Red Eye.
"Shu? What is he doing here?" Question Wakiya.
"The fight maybe?" Kit replied to that question.
They watch what happening.
"Valt! Look at me!" Shu stands in front of him and holds him by the shoulders. He wasn't happy or sound like it too.
Valt didn't look at him and didn't listen to him one bit. He didn't care or listen to Red Eye's words.
"Valt!! Look at me!? Look at me!!" Shu shout at him and shakes him a little.
Valt didn't do what he said and not looking at him.
"I'm sorry! That's what you want me to say!? I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry!! I'm sorry that I hurt you and lie to you!!! I'm sorry that I left you to joining the Snake Pit and breaking our promise! I'm sorry I just wanted power and finally have revenge to finish Lui!!
I'm sorry! Is that what you want me to say!!! I'll shout it if I have to! *inhale* I'M SORRY!!!!!" Shu shout loudly that it echo through the skies.
*Pant pant* *pant pant* *pant pant* Shu panted for breath. Valt still didn't look at him or even listen to his apologises.
"Valt......" Shu fingers tightened his grips on Valt's shoulders. He lower his forehead to Valt's.
"I'm sorry....... I'm so sorry.... I'm sorry I was a terrible friend and hurting you so much... I'm sorry...." Shu started to shed tears as they drip on the ground.
........................................*Beat*...........................................
Valt flinch and has this weird feeling he forgot with the others feelings and emotions.
His heart hurts badly that it's hurting him. What was it? What was this pain hurting his heart. It was like a heart burn but more like a heart attack...
He wants this feeling to stop. He wants it gone!...
He doesn't want to feel this pain anymore.
Valt felt arms around him feeling a warm embrace.
He flinch and he was being hugged... By Red Eye/Shu.
Red Eye held him close and hugged him tightly as he lay his chin on his shoulder.
Then he whisper...
"I wish I never said those hurtful words to you... Valt..."
"Ah.......!" Valt feeling the pain growing stronger. He felt like he was going to cry. Not from the pain from Shu's apology. Valt's hands and arms twitch. And lifted them up every EVERY slowly.
He was going to do it. But...
Valt push Red Eye off of him hard and violently.
Red Eye landed on the ground with his butt.
"You think I will believe you from your lies?!.... Will think again.... I told you, I kill Valt Aoi his dead." Valt glare at him with rage and anger.
"N-no! I know you Valt! Deep down your still in there!" Shu gets up and points to Valt's chest.
Valt slaps his hand away.
"You don't know me! You NEVER know me!!! Like you being Red Eye is there still a part of you still there too?!" Valt ask and question.
Red Eye didn't have an answer to that.
"Hm! That what I thought!... All you are is a selfishness cold hearted jerk. A ruby doesn't want to get dirty by a wEaKnEsS.........." Valt voice was insulted and devilish.
"Valt, no! Your good and your not a weakness! I was wrong!!" Shu was trying to snap Valt out of it.
"No, you were right!" Valt ambits.
Red Eye flinch and look at him.
"I am just a weakness to you and everyone! I'm just a mistake to everyone!!! And the first biggest mistake I made...." Valt grips and twisted his shirt where his heart located.
"WAS BEING YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!" Valt yelled and shout angrily, insanely, and growled like a wild unstable beast.
Red Eye's eyes widened and shiver a bit. He felt his heart being hurt by words of swords cutting through his soul.
"Is this what you felt like when I said it to you?" Though Shu and he grips his shirt where his heart located.
"I!.... I!!...... I!!!...." Valt strutted and couldn't get words out.