Chapter 8: We'll Save Him Part 1...

Here's the chapter. Hope you like it!~ 💖💟

~Warning~ If this story makes you cry, mad, or other emotion?... Be prepared... And get some tissues?.... Or a snack.... What's ever suits you...

Anyway let's read shall we....~

*Beep beep* *beep beep* *beep beep* *beep beep*

Red Eye/Shu was laying in the hospital bed unconscious. As the machine beep his plus and heart beat. He was healing his wound from... You know what. Everyone waiting even if Shu/Red Eye will ever wake up.

*Beep beep* *beep beep* *drip beep* *beep beep* *drip* *beep beep* *drip drip* *beep beep* *drip*

Their were beeping sounds but also dripping sounds?... Shu slowly opens his eyes and his vision was blurry and dark.
*drip*
"Hmm........ Hm?.... Ah?..." He felt something wet dripping on his face. Shu got up and don't know where he is.
"Where am I?...." Shu's voice echo through the surrounding of nothingness.
....*B.....................e.........................a............................t*....
"Huh?..." Shu heard something it was weak and every quiet but he could hear it.
"Hello?......"
Shu got no replied but his echo.

*drip drip*

Their those dripping sounds again. Where is it coming from?...
"Where is it coming from???" Shu look around his surrounding but everything just a place of nothingness.

*drip drip*

"Hm?.... Huh?..." Shu spotted a gray crack on the wall of black nothingness. He walk closer to it and lead to somewhere else. Shu went and slide through the cracks and it wasn't easy to walk through.
"What?..."
Everything around here was gray but their were some things and design there. The ground has some flowers but they were dying and some petals were flowing through some small gust of wind.
Their were also black cracks on the floor of flowers.
"..............." Shu walk straight and look at the dying gray flowers and black cracks growing on top of them.
"What is this place?..." He question.

*drip drip*
"I.........M...........s..........O............r.........R.....Y........."
*drip drip*

"That voice... It sound like....." Shu look up straight ahead and see a small hill with a old dead tree.
He run up to it and see a black cocoon. Shu walks clover to the black cocoon that was growing cracks on the ground.

*drip drip* *drip drip*

"Theirs that sound again. Is it coming from that..." Shu pause and look at it.
*B...................e.................................a.............................t*
"Wait is it a heart or... Someone in their??..." Question Shu.
"I..........M...............S..........."
"Hm?! Who's their?!" Shu turn around because he heard a fading whisper. But no one was there.
"I thought I heard someone?...." He was getting confuse of this place.

*drip drip*

"Hm......" Shu lean his ear closer to the cocoon.
"I'm.....Sorry..........I'm........Sorry.........."
Shu heard someone apologizing but couldn't recognized the voice of who. It was glitchy and faded. But who's voice is it?...
Shu's hand lean through the cocoon.
"AHHH!!!" That startled him and back away the  cocoon. It felt like smash rotten guts.
Shu wipe off some black goop off his hand.
He look at it and touch it again and his hand went through.
"What are you?" Question Shu and move away.