Chapter 2: Confessing

A new chapter! Enjoy! :D

'WARNING': mention of 'sexy time' and LOTS of fluff.
AND: try to keep up, the POV (Point of view) changes a lot in this chapter, hope it doesn't confuse you.

3rd Person POV:
Jungkook opened his eyes lazily, Taehyung was still sleeping, but he was feeling so excited, how could he wait? It was not like it was really early, so he could wake his hyung up, right?
'Hyung... Taehyung hyung...! Tae-Tae hyung, wake up!' His hyung woke up slowly and after some blinking and rubbing his eyes he seemed to realize how he was hugging Jungkook closely and how their legs were tangled underneath the sheets. His eyes turned big and his cheeks red. He looked into Jungkook's eyes and the heavy but happy look he was giving him was making him gulp.
'Hyung, I want to tell you something really important, is that okay?' Taehyung nodded while he was afraid his heart would break his chest with how fast and hard it was beating against it.
'If you had been just my favorite hyung or my best friend I wouldn't have given up before, like I did, when you ignored me a bit and such... I would have kept trying, but there is a reason I stopped trying, even though I didn't want to. It may sound weird, but I stopped trying because I really like you, I might even love you. Heck, I know I do, I just don't want to scare you away. But I felt like after your big confession yesterday I should confess this too.'

Taehyung POV:
Isn't it weird? How you can feel so different in such a short time span? Yesterday I thought about not wanting to live anymore, hating myself and hurting myself. Then Jungkook made me feel relieved, hopeful with a tinge of happiness.
But now?
Now he told me he likes me, that he loves me and my heart is already in, but my head refuses to believe it.
'W-what...?' I couldn't help but look at him with my dumbfounded face. My cheeks start to heat and tears gather in my eyes because I wasn't blinking. (Yeah, that's totally the reason!)
Jungkook's face inches even closer now, his fingers slide through my messy locks and he just seems to know how to make it feel amazing. My eyelids drop a bit, but they open themselves wide open again when Jungkook looks at my mouth, licks his lips and looks back into my eyes at the same time. Oh my god, this boy must be seducing me...! God, I knew he was hot, but I could have never imagined him to look this sexy!
'Hyung, you look so cute when you're surprised, not to mention that your mouth can open pretty wide...' This made me close it immediately and gulp. I want to praise myself for not choking on my spit with what he just said, but I don't get the chance to...
Jungkook comes even closer and I shriek (in a manly! way) when his nose touches mine and it makes me fall back onto my back, with him hovering over me. I'm shaking and my breathing is quick. My stomach and chest are exploding, I'm feeling so overwhelmed.
'So, hyung, what is your answer?' Jungkook huskily whispers. I open my mouth, but no sound comes out, Jungkook eyes my chest and his eyes wander down and down...

'Hyung... Taehyung hyung...! Tae-Tae hyung, wake up!' Taehyung wakes up startled and feels some kind of deja-vu with how everything seems to go the same as in his dream, the only thing that's different is that he just had a hot dream which wasn't finished and he just hopes his cute dongsaeng can't feel how hard he is even though he's lying close to him.
But when exactly the same beginning happens as in his dream, -but Jungkook being shyer and giving him a bit more space- he finds himself confused but happy as well. Jungkook's cheeks are hot after confessing and he fondles with Taehyung's fingers shyly, which makes Taehyung smile. How adorable and great Jungkook is, he can't believe that such a great guy could fall for him, but he doesn't complain, at all.
'I...' Jungkook looks up into his eyes, shimmering with hope, love and sincerity and Taehyung's heart swells at the fantastic sight. But he also feels his own cheeks become the same color as his dongsaeng's and he can feel that his hands become a bit sweaty, but he still bravely intertwines their fingers.
'I also... like... I mean... I also l-lo... love you...!' A bright blinding smile takes over Jungkook's features. 'You have no idea... No idea how happy this makes me, hyung...!' He hugs him and Taehyung also shakily puts his arms around Jungkook's waist.