PROLOGUE

Okay, so let’s start things like this, my name is Charlie Xavier Keynes, I’m sixteen years old, I was born in London but I grew up here in California, my parents are divorced and there’s something peculiar about my mind. Alright, if you want to know more about me, well I’m a tall, brown haired fellow, I’m also skinny, got blue eyes, and well, I love reading and I love being with my friends, cause it’s the only thing that’s keeping me from losing it. So, join me in this story to find out what’s really wrong with me.

Hi, I’m Samantha Chloe McAdams, I answer by Chloe, sixteen years of age, my Dad’s British and my Mom’s Canadian, but I was born in California, crazy right? I’m not actually sure about my nationality yet. But never mind about that, so I’m this blonde headed, green eyed, smart girl who is an aspiring author. Let’s explore this psychotic journey into finding out about me and Charlie’s love story.

Is it my turn yet? Er… Oh okay, HI. So my name’s Alexander Ender McAdams, I bet you’re guessing that I’m Chloe’s brother, right? Well you’re right, unlucky me, huh? She kind of annoys me, but she said it’s her job to annoy me, so yeah, let’s go with that. Anyway, let’s talk about me, I’m a tall, blonde haired athlete, I love playing soccer. If you wanna know more, go ahead to chapter one of this psychotic road.

Be prepared to experience an awesome, romantic and lunatic life story of the boy who played with his own mind. People, I present to you “The Psychotic Life of Charlie Keynes”

After reading this book, I want you to answer this question:

“Who is Charlie’s true friend?”

**********

Hi Guys! English Right? Haha! Seriously, I don't own this story but I'm the one who published it XD Weird right? Well, If you have some questions, just comment or message me and Clarympf. 'Cause she's the real author :) Anyway Please Vote this story & follow us! Add this to your Library! Thank you! Happy Reading! :)

~Clarympf&JaeLiamTheScripter~