//seven//

**IM SO CLOSE TO 1K READS THAT I JUST WANT TO DO A BAJILLION BACKFLIPS OKAY? OKAY. Ily if your reading this and I'm so sorry for no updates until now. I think I finally have a place for this story to go so, if you'll join me, LEGGO :3 **

Aya's POV

I got depressed.

Thinking about my family, my past, my now questionable future.

I just wanted to end it all.

My mom had told me once that when she was around my age she had fallen into a depression after my grandfather left her and my grandmother.

"Aya please promise me that you will never let yourself get so sad, no matter what happens."

I'd promised her.

This would be the first important promise that I'd ever broken

-

"Aya-chan, I was thinking." It was late one Sunday afternoon when Renge had insisted that I watch the new episode of her current favourite anime.

"Yes?" I lazily slumped into the sofa I'd found myself sitting in about half an hour ago when Renge had dragged me down here without even waiting to hear if I wanted to watch her dumb program with her.

My brain was buzzing with thoughts and the confusing tv show I was forced into watching didn't help at all.

"It's been almost two months since you've been to school," Renge clicked a button on the remote muting the tv, "and I can imagine that you don't want to go back to your old school, not after all that's happened."

It was true, I knew I would never be able to bring myself to go back to my old high school, but I didn't know why Renge was talking about it?

"Yeah..." I turned to face Renge, bringing my legs up to my chest.

"Well... I was thinking... you know, just as a thought." She was starting to freak me out with all the dragging on.

"Yes well thinking does generally involve thoughts. What are you trying to say Renge?" I tossed one of the random throw pillows from the couch- of which there was an overly excessive amount. (I made a mental note to make a fort out of them if I ever got the chance) -at her in hope that it would make her speed up.

"I GOT YOU A SPOT AT OURAN IM SORRY PLEASE DONT KILL ME!" she used the pillow I'd thrown at her as a shield while slowly edging away from me.

"Hey, how am I in? Isn't there an entrance exam or something? I mean it is a private school?"

Renge looked surprised.

"That's really all you have to say about it?"

"Yeah? I mean it's a totally awesome school, I'd be super pumped to get to go there it's just that, I suck at tests and I'm not exactly a straight A student sooo...?"

Renge tilted her head to one side, "Well all schools want to become more popular through publicity and such. You may not realise it but everyone knows who you are. I mean when I asked the principal if there might be a space for you in the school he practically exploded. He wants you to join as soon as possible, no exam required. I guess he'll get lots of publicity for taking in the girl who's family was murdered."

"Ew, that's pretty twisted." I grimaced, pulling a funny face.

Renge pulled one too, in some sign of agreement.

"So I'm an Ouran girl now I guess?" I grinned a little, "You know I've always admired that school... Hey when do I start?"

Renge looked a little sheepish again, "Tomorrow!"

I sighed, "Well at least I have less than 10 hours to get eVERYTHING READY OH MY GOD RENGE WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE IT UNTILL NOW TO TELL ME?"

"Oh no Aya-chan is acting all scary I knew she would get angry about something!" Renge talked to herself while bringing back her pillow-shield to protect her face.

-

Ew I'm really sorry, this chapter was short and sucked a lot, I've been writing a bunch of new stories

Anyway, Ayame's Ouran life will start in the next chapter so please stay tuned! More romance between Aya and two of the other host clubs boys will also start to, how shall I say it... blossom?

(_)

There will be a lot more on the mystery of Aya's family murder in chapter nine onwards, including a little bit from Hikaru in chapter eight

^^^^^^^^^^^

ANYWAY ILY TYSM FOR 978 READS AND ALMOST 100 VOTES OKAY OKAY BAI

-caia :3