//six//

*quick recap because I am terrible and haven't updated in an eternity*

(╥﹏╥)

A maid steps forwards and opens the door for us and there stands, none other than Hikaru and Kaoru Hittachin, Kyoya and Haruhi.

"Hello boys!" Renge squeals, running over to hug them. (More specifically Kyoya and Haruhi.)

Hikaru catches her by the arm just before she reaches them, "Nice try Renge but-"

"-Kyoya asked us to come and make sure things stayed focused on business." Kaoru finishes.

They don't seem to have noticed me... maybe I could just slip back up to my room and make up some excuse like I'm unwell?

I creep over to the stair case while Renge greets them all and I've just reached the base when I hear;

"Hey Renge who is that?"

"Oh a girl?"

"Is she staying here?"

Frick

"AYAME! What are you doing over there?" Renge runs over and grabs me firmly by my wrist.

"Erm, just examining your carpet?... It really is beautiful..." I make up an random excuse before sighing deeply in defeat.

I guess I have to face these guys.

I let in a deep breath then breath out slowly to calm myself before allowing Renge to pull me to the door.

They all gasp (excluding Kyoya who just looks mildly interested in my re-appearance.)

"A-Ayame Nakamura?"

*end of recap*

"Fancy seeing you all here." I stutter.

"Oh so you've met?" Renge- who was totally oblivious to the current situation -smiled widely looking at us all.

It was Hikaru who spoke first:

"Ayame, what are you doing here?"

"We're old friends!" Renge linked her arm through mine.

"Renge..." I say through my teeth.

Why does it have to be them of all people?

Well at least that Tamaki dude isn't here, that guy was annoying as hell.

"Excuse me for a moment, I need to use the ladies." Renge left the room suddenly leaving me standing with the three boys and Haruhi surrounding me.

"AYAME NAKAMURA! We were so scared!" Haruhi jumped forwards suddenly, hugging onto me tightly.

I hugged her back a little but I still felt really uncomfortable- I'd never been much of a hugger.

"Are you okay?" Kaoru asked, he looked so concerned and scared that I couldn't help but pull him into the hug as well.

"I'm alright. not great- but alright.

"Awe Aya-chan." Haruhi and Kaoru chorused.

Creepy, unison *-* Why am I hugging? I never hug what am I doing?

Hikaru and Kyoya hadn't moved. I understood why Kyoya hadn't- but Hikaru had seemed nice before. He'd been one of the boys who'd saved me before as well.

I shrugged it off and went into a long and boring conversation with Haru and Kaoru which was mainly built on them asking me how I was- even though I'd already told them.

Ugh these guys are annoying.

Hikaru's POV (ayyyyyyy)

I'm happy to see her. So why can't I talk to her?

Oh of course.

Because I know who killed them.

-

#oopsididitagain I'm sorry for the extreme lack of updates, I had major writer's block BUT I'm pretty sure I know where I'm going with this now.

Also I'm sorry if this chapter sucks, I was just kinda using it to dig myself out of a hole 😅

Ly all, tysm for 300+ reads ^-^

-Caia