11- Getchya education dont forget from whence you came- remeber to get fucked up

Alexanderrrrs Pov

I woke up to the alarm I had set the previous day. It was 6:27 am and classes start at 7:32. John and I had happened to sign up for the early classes. The only difference was that he had art and I had debate. Then we had English then Math together. And after that, our classes are over for the day.

"John!" I smiled. I opened the curtians and the window so the sunlight and breeze would come in. "Babyyy." I shook him. He was so tiny and innocent. Sigh, guess I have to use my last resort. He was laying on his stomach, so his back was up. I places kisses from his neck down to his boxers. I tugged at his boxers, he shot up gasping. "A-A-Alexx. What'd you do that f-for.." "Because you wouldn't get up. And also because youre hot and I love the feeling of my lips on your bare skin." I winked. He blushed, and I chuckled cupping his face in my hands. Placing a kiss on his lips, I held him close, and whispered, "I love you." "I love you too Alex." He smiled.

Jackies POV

After another 10 minutes of muttering lost love poems to eachother and laying in bare skin, we found the strength to stand up and get ourselves ready. I put on my sweatpants on and an oversized maroon shirt. I threw on a beanie and grabbed my Art and writing/English supplies and stood in front of the mirror. I realize that Alex has never seen me in a beanie before. Or an outfit like this. He was staring at me with wide eyes.

"You really do look like a princess in that outfit, sunshine." He smiled. "Alex please, it's just sweatpants and a shirt." I blushed. "But on you, it looks like the finest evening gown." He took my hands and waltzed us around our dorm. "You really are a man of words Alexander Hamilton." I smiled. "So it seems I am." He placed a kiss on my forehead. I giggled. "Alright Sunshine, I'd love to sundance in this morning light all day but we have classes and it is 7:13." He smiled. "Okay darling."

We walked out of the dorm hand in hand, not caring if we recieved any looks or comments. They would be ignored. I dropped Alex off at his debate class and he kissed me goodbye. I smiled, and walked to my art. Its what I major in. Art and Literature. Peggy is in art. She loves it as much as I do. I sat down. "Hey pegleg." "Hello Jackie boy." We chuckle. "What's new with you and loverboy?" She winked. "Nothing much, how about how and your little sexy rose girl?" I chuckled. She began to blush. "Shut uppp, John we're taking it slow okay." Ahh its adorable. My little Peggy; in love.

Soon it was time to be free again. "Free at last!" I raise my hands. Alex smiled and pulled me close towards the wall in the hallway. He was about to kiss me when Eliza walked up. "Heyy you twoo." She winked. "Hi." I smiled. Alex blushed. "Hm, so whats the squads plan today? Tomorrrow in working but I dont have to go till 2, Angie got night classes, Herc and Marq got Afternoon classes, so we can get it going tonight." She danced. "Yeah, you know I got them night classes tomorrow so I can get drunk, Alex has noon classes." I smiled. "Perfect, it's settled, tonight we're getting fucked up." She winked. I chuckled. "Where should we go?" Alex asked. Eliza and I winked at eachother. We knew exactly where the best place to get fucked up was. The Place to Be. Our favorite bar. We all were friends in highschool, had our own little squad, yes. But we have the best memories at The Place to Be. And I know exactly what I'm wearing. I put on my black flowy top and ripped jeans. I sometimes do makeup. Sometimes. And tonight was one of those nights, eyeshadow at least, right? I stepped out of my room.

Alex was putting on a white t shirt and black pants. He looked at me; and stopped what he was doing.

"My, don't you look like the prettiest stream in the tide.." He gasped. "What's that supposed to mean?" I giggled. "I- uh, its a Caribbian thing I guess?" He chuckled. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pecked my lips. I smiled.

"HEYY WHO'S READY TO GET FUCKED UPP!" Peggy shouted once we were all at The Place to Be.

"WoooooP!" The guys started to make beats as we used to. "Aye, what?!" "huh yeaH!" "ooh." "Haha"

"Listen up, yo, IM JOHN LAURENS IN THE PLACE TO BE A TWO PINTS OF SAM ADAMS BUT IM WORKING ON THREE-" "HA" "THOSE OTHER BITCHES DONT WANT IT WITH ME CAUSE IMMA POP CHICKA POP THEM HOES YOU KNOW ME." A/n: I tried lol

"A OUI OUI MON AMIE IZ YA BOI MARQUIS, GOT MY BOYS AND GIRLS WE BOUTTA HAVE A FEAST."

"YEAH, BRAH BRAH I AM HERCULES MULLIGAN UP IN IT LOVIN IT EVERYNIGHT MY BOYFRIEND SAYS "COME AGAIN!" "Aww babe" "LOCK UP YA DAUGHTERS AND SONS OR REALLY ANYONES CAUSE IM A MASTER AT THE TRICKS NAH I DONT TAKE NO SHIT."

"My name is Peggy Schuyler, I knew a guy named Tyler, he didnt treat me right so I had to say buh by sir. Ha, you dont wanna mess with me, I got some tricks in my sleeve, you think Im innocent? Think again, hun, I slept with ya man yo, uh oh, oh yo flow so dope, I cant keep it inside, nope. Got my squad here everybody turnt up, of course they with me so don't be acting dressed up. Uh-"

"Got my sister Peggy, she the best of the best, but she gotta compete with me to be the one up next-

"Slow your role hun, I may be the middle child but I can back it up, yeah I'm pretty wild-"

"Its Alexander Hamilton I've never rapped before but here we are, got my boyfriend and he's the best by far. Cant live without him, hes as precious as the sun, god I love him, I wanna hold him all night long-"

I smiled and ran to my Alexander. "That was the cutest thing-" "Ah but you know what's cuter?" He smiled. "What?" "This." He kissed me. I smiled and melted into it, like chocolate on a hot summer day. "Youre right." I declared.

"Hey love birds, come get a drink!" Peggy smiled. "Coming!" I shouted. He grabbed my hand and we walked towards the counter. We got some shots.

He truly is the best I've ever had. And I hope he's the last.

A/n: Guysss turn your brightness all he way up and lOok at the picture at the top its so cute an crying it fits so well with my book. And hii I'm pretty sure I'm gonna start an imagines book. Requests will be 100% open! I'll let you guys know when its posted. Until next chapter. Chao mi amores 💖✨

OH OH OH OHH, I TOTALLY FORGOT. do you guys want character discriptions? The characters name, what they major in, personaility traits, so on??