05 || My Shot (I)

❝ are you kidding me?    I'm not throwing away my shot

    I'm not throwing away my shot. ❞

January 14
FANTASTICA MANIA

jay + reagan + everyone

   REAGAN COULDN'T HELP BUT WONDER why did she get everything that she didn't ask for. The first time she thought about the question was when the president of New Japan sent her an email just to meet her in person; she didn't wish for it to happen. The second time, the president told her about how Kushida approached him to say that she was determined to do anything just to make a career out of being a Young Lion; she didn't ask for a childhood friend like him. The last time she asked herself about it was when she realized that every people in the hallway of the arena (most likely wrestlers) was giving her the heart eyes. She tried to shrug it off.

But based on the laughter mixed with tease that she received from her friends, she wouldn't be able to move on without thinking about it.

"You people," she huffed. Jay watched in the background, chuckling as Yohei and Juice laughed hysterically at the thought of Reagan getting wooed by different wrestlers. She grunted like a grumpy grandpa - more like Gedo - as she banged her head on the table. "Are so pathetic."

"Dude, everybody wants to date you. It's not pathetic, live your life Riggs." Juice laughed loudly before slapping the table, trying to gather himself as he finally stopped from laughing. "Isn't it cool?" Yohei nodded.

Despite the teasing and laughing, her family in dojo has never seen her flirt — or even try to build a romantic relationship although Rocky had given her pointers and tips. Not that she didn't have any intention on using the tips, but she was more concerned with her career and something else that mattered. And they knew that she has Jay.

"I can't believe I'm a friend of yours," Reagan mumbled as she frowned at Juice. "So you think it's amusing to make fun of me? I don't think it's gonna be amusing when someone approaches me and say that they appreciate my existence. Who knows, maybe you're gonna be so disappointed because no one's going to try."

"Choco Baby!" David betted, making her way into the group as he draped his shoulder around Yohei. "You owe me the big ones if I win this bet. Also, make sure you buy the dark chocolate Kit Kats because you're about to lose." Reagan scoffed as she stared at David's hand that was extended.

"If you lose, I'm gonna fucking interrupt your damn sleep." She shook his hand with hers. David grinned to himself and it was followed along with the rest of the guys as a throat-clearing noise interrupted their deal. She turned to see the Los Ingobernables' Seiya Sanada and Tetsuya Naito standing with a fellow member who flew from CMLL to Japan: Rush. She reminded herself to curse her friends out later.