12 || My Son

❝ I stole my son from Juice

❝ I stole my son from Juice. ❞

jay + reagan

   UNIQUE SALONGA'S VOICE was echoing at the bathroom of her hotel room as Reagan finally closed the overalls that Jamie Brayden was wearing. She couldn't leave him unattended, and would probably cry if anything happens. She phoned Jay and he answered it at the first ring.

"Hey," Jay greeted her from the other side of the call, "you're early today, Riggs."

"It's ten in the morning, White. Little bugger woke me up to get him cleaned up," she mumbled while the pair of blue eyes were staring at her while he cooed to himself, "he's speaking his cute language but I have to take a shower. Do you mind if I ask you to watch him for at least twenty minutes? I desperately need to take a shower."

There was a pause before he replied with, "Can't do it right now, Riggs. I still have to pack my stuff."

"Hey if I'm going down, I'm taking you with me," she said with a loud grunt, "will you please watch him for at least twenty minutes?"

"You can just watch him while you're taking a shower," he suggested as her eyes knitted.

"I don't use the exhaust fan when I take a shower White," she reasoned out.

"Well then use it," he replied simply as she was halfway through cursing him out. Jay sensed something weird before saying, "I've got to take a shower too, would you rather leave him with Juice or would you watch him while you're taking a shower with the fan open? It's harmless, Riggs. Just put him in his cot for few minutes and—"  she interfered before he could even finish.

"No!"

"What now?"

"I will not leave him unattended, you prick," she hissed, "do you think it's okay?"

"I think that it's okay because I've learned it from somewhere," he heard a scoff from the other side of the call.

She asked with a sarcastic tone, "I didn't know WebMD's your best friend right now, White. Very useful, innit?"

"In my defense, I wasn't the one who looked up in the internet and thought that you were dying after having a weird symptom," Reagan could feel him rolling his eyes while speaking as he continued, "Why don't you just leave him to Sho or Yohei? You could just walk few steps and knock on their room, ask them if they could watch Brayden and do whatever it is that you have to do."