14 || Pampering Quietly

❝ I don't know about you but   wonder boy is pampering your dear anthem quietly

wonder boy is pampering your dear anthem quietly. ❞

jay + reagan

   BRAYDEN KEPT HIM UP ALL NIGHT. By the time the clock hits two, both Jay and Brayden fell asleep. The infant had been fussing over something overnight. Jay knew that it was because of the misuse of Brayden's sleeping schedule. Apparently, during the afternoon before this day, Little Brayden Hall didn't nap. Whoever had been watching the baby during that afternoon, Jay would kill them. He had told Reagan that it was his night to spend with his son before he realized that Brayden was awake the whole time.

He eyed the cup of coffee in Yohei's hand, watching it move in his hand to be raised and sipped on. He needed coffee, not want. Need. Just as he was thinking of coffee, David Finlay and Reagan watched the way of how he glared at Yohei. As if he was planning a murder. Scary thing to say, yet it seemed to be the same thing that they were thinking of as Reagan sighed and settled the cup of coffee that she held.

"Don't bite me," Reagan held her hands up as if she was backing up after Jay glared at whoever put down the cup, "I swear I didn't put a catnip on it."

"Nobody put him down for a nap," Jay began to rant, "for a fucking nap? They literally volunteered to watch him... nobody put him down instead they chose to play around with him?"

"It's fine, White," although the was slowly getting used to it, Jay was also getting pissed that she kept calling him by his last name. "I could easily put him to sleep- don't give me that damn look, I'm not gonna break his fuckin' neck for him to sleep."

"I'm sorry," he grumbled apologetically as Reagan nodded, "I'm just mad because they messed up his schedule. He should've slept properly last night instead of crying over his mama."

"Well it happens a lot," she went back to her words before continuing, "actually, I'm joking, it happens sometimes. Not a lot."

Both Reagan and Jay stopped speaking for a good minute, Reagan was deciding whether or not she should speak about it now. Because if not, she wouldn't be able to say it soon. It's been quite a while since Jay had seen Brayden. And he loved him, truly. It was his son, after all. Not by blood. But by the bond that they had.

Jay was nervous too. For whatever reason. No, he was actually nervous for something. And he'd rather say it now or never.

"I have something to ask-"

"I have a proposal for you-"

They both paused.

Then they laughed. Jay was gleeful, his grin spread all over the room as he gestured to Reagan, "No you first."

Oh fuck. She thought as she cleared her throat, "Well, uh you see-"

"Reagan!" FUCKING HELL DAVID FINLAY. She wished she screamed that out loud as she apologized for the interruption. "You might want to check the CHAOS locker."

"And what were you doing in our changing room?" Jay asked jokingly before giving David a straight face, "No, I'm serious."

"Just checking on B-Boy," David shrugged before turning towards Reagan. "You might want to see something."

"Well," Reagan shrugged before waving at Jay, "I'll be back." Then she turned to leave, Jay watching her as he sighed. God damn, it was his time to shine.

She left the table with him being alone. So Juice Robinson chose to sit there and speak.

"I don't know about you but," he paused before looking around as if to check if someone was watching, "Wonder Boy is pampering your Dear Anthem quietly. I know you're in love with her, Jay, so letting that girl go isn't it. It's not good for Bray either. I know what you're planning to do."

That's what he told himself too. Only the I love her part was still in the question. Surely Sanada wouldn't do him dirty like that. Because he would have a bad blood with him.

A/N: Dear Shad Gaspard and Hana Kimura,
Rest easy. We love you.

Too sweet me,
Dana.