Chapter 6;-Jealous?!! 😞

Rex's POV

   I was shocked sa nakita ko pagdating ko sa bahay nila Trixie, Marco trapped her between his two hands and trixie was blushing uncontrollably,

"EHEM!!, NAKAKAISTORBO BKO??!" I asked vehemently to get their attentions, trixie looked at me shockly...

"R-rex?"-trixie

"Hey bro, hindi naman, you just arrived at the right time"

Marco answered confidently like nothing happened. Damn! Why does it sucks for me? I shouldn't have feel this.

"Rex, I'm glad you already arrive... kanina pa Kita hinihintay"-trixie

"Ahhh, so hinihintay mo pla ako" biro ko sa Kanya para mabawasan ang tensyon sa paligid but when I look at her she was blushing and that was really so cute of her 😍

"So ano, may plano kapa bang magturo o magtititigan nlang KAYO?!?" Marco said in an obvious annoyed tone..

Sus!! Tong si Marco talaga seloso eh, actually kahit matagal na kming magkaibigan ni Marco madalas di ko parin maitindhan ang ugali nyA...

but he's really like a brother to me and I can't hurt him...

"Ah yeah right, just wait here, ill just get the things that I need to teach the both of you." Trixie said na para bang tuliro sya, she hurriedly go upstairs to get the things she said she needed.

"Hey bro nagpatutor kana rin pla well that's a miracle" I said jokingly habang nasa taas c trixie.

he looked at me intently and he just smile at me and answer.

"Nah!!! We both know na Hindi natin pareho kailangan ng tutor we just want to spend more time with her because of different reasons right?!" He answered me straightly....

That's one of the characteristic that I adore about Marco he's not plastic, he's the straight to the point kind of person.

"Yes, you're right but I hope that won't lead us to friendship over" I said sincerely

"Of course were dude till the end" he said then smile back sincerely.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→
Hey guys sorry sa late U. D.. MIANHAE... sorry din kung maiksi itong UD NI author next week 2 mahabang UD PRAMIT NI AUTHOR YAN

HEHEHE..... SARANGHAE GUYSEU!! 😘😘

                 -author jenn