Landing Korea

Here I'm in my seat, exiting from this nightmare and meeting one of my dreams which is meeting my one and only family (byun baekhyun).

Oh Yes, Hi guys, my name is byun Y/N and I'm byun baekhyun's little sister. I'm 16 years old and my brother is 2 years older than me! He's been living in South Korea and I was in London ever since young cause my uncle wanted me to stay with him. My brother and I were very close but he he wanted me to be raised in a better family so he let me stay far away from him with my uncle. But now, everything's change. My life will be better without my uncle, I'm going to South Korea finally. Uncle told that he will let me go to Korea cause he was guilty and he was getting his punishment now. Yes, he's suffering from a disease which will lead him to death soon. Ever since young, he abused me! The things I've suffered through is a nightmare for others. I only have one trusted best friend who will be staying in London! So yes, that's it for now.

~~ FEW HOURS LATER~~

Oh, here I reached Korea, I was walking out the airport when I saw two boys, two handsome boys to be exact, waiting there for me with my name. So I walked straight through them to see if it was my brother but no. "Hey, you're Y/N aren't you? " one of them asked. I just nodded my head as a response. "haha Jk we know you already. Hi I'm jongin, but you can call me Kai" the boy/kai said. I again nodded my head. "And this is Chanyoel" he said again but got a smack on the head by the other guy by saying "where's the word "Hyung" ah?  I'm older than you". I was quite happy to meet such funny and friendly guy but I need to keep my cold attitude so I didn't laugh or even smile a bit! "If you are done talking, should we leave? " is what I said. "oh yeah, let's go" kai said and took my bags and left ahead. "Don't worry you will get use to it"Chanyoel said. I was confused but just nodded my head in response.

~~50 minutes later~~

Third person's point of view

When they reached home, Kai went to wake her up. But when he was waking up, her scarf fall down a bit which he took and was about to shook her again but he saw something on her neck. It was a scar. Scar of a burn mark to be exact. When he was about to take a look at it closer, she opened her eyes. She immediately took her scarf from his hands and wore it back.  "Are you done staring at me? " she asked a bit annoyed. "oh,oh I'm sorry. Yeah lets go." Kai said a bit embarrassed. When they walk in, she was a bit shocked to see a bunch of guys, hot guys to be exact, running around and playing like kids. Kai saw it and said "I'll take you to your room first, then will meet okay?" she just nodded her head and followed Kai.
"so this is your room and my room is opposite to yours so if you need anything just knock on he door. And your brother is a bit busy so he will come back soon. " Kai said and she nodded her head again as a response. Kai then left and she started unpacking her things and place it in their respective place.Her room was quite big so she liked it. The last thing she placed was a picture of her parents with she sitting on her dad's lap and baekhyun in the middle. They used to be a happy family but now, everything's changed.

You went to shower and wore a turtle neck full shirt so you won't show any scars to them and wore a skinny jean underneath.

Y/N pov

Y/N pov

When I was finished, I went out of my room and when was about to go out someone asked "where are you going?" I turned out and saw a broad shoulder guy who was handsome but look cold too. I raised an eyebrow towards him and he understood it. "Oh yeah, I'm Sehun, oh sehun and you must be Y/N, baekhyun hyung little sister" he said and I nodded. "so where are you going?" he asked. "out" I said. "Ik that but where?" he asked again. "IDK just out"i said and was about to open the door but he caught my wrist and said "let's go together then, I'll treat you bubble tea". I just shrugged and went along with him. On the way, he talked a lot and I just nodded my head or answer his questions. But only giving some short answer cause IDK him much and I wasn't sure whether I should trust him or no. When we came back home, the other guys were there too but someone caught my eye. That was......

Who can that person be? I know this story is quite boring but bear with it please. I'm trying my best to write my first ever ff.. So I hope you guys will like it.