Meeting With My Brother

Y/N pov

That was....
My brother. Yes byun baekhyun! I was so happy to finally see him being as handsome as others but....

I stared at him for a while without knowing a tear slip from my eye. Oh, how long I've been waiting for this meeting and I finally saw him.

But what was it that was stopping me to hug him? Whether it was because I was scared that he would push me away bcuz we haven't been in contact or whether he no longer need me in his life or if it was anger that he didn't even show up when I needed him the most. He didn't try to contact me.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't saw two arms hugging me tight. I couldn't believe what I saw, here my brother, was hugging me tight, his head in the crook of my neck which was soaking wet by his tears. A tear drop from my eyes as well but I push it away and hug him back.

Soon when I got back to reality I pushed him away lightly. A smile form on my face as well as his. "I miss You" is what I said to him. "I miss you too pabo" he said. Oh how long I've been waiting to hear my brother's voice!

"where were you? I've been waiting for you? " he asked. "I was out for a while, your friend treat me some bubble tea I guess" I replied coolly. "oh, oh yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up, I was quite busy with some work" he said. I just nodded.

"oh yeah, from now on you will be living with us." he said. I raised my eyebrow at him. "oh yeah, you see we all live together and you are my responsibility so you are living with us. Don't worry no one will dare to flirt with you. Right guys?" he said and the others nodded or hmm in response with a smile.

I nodded my head again. But I was now getting back to my cold expression. "what happen to the old, bubbly and cheerful you? My little sister was never this cold to others" baekhyun asked. I just shrugged in response.

"okay, I guess we need to talk to catch up things" baekhyun said. I shrugged again. I know I am cold towards my brother but what should I do, I became like that because he left me. I've suffered alot which made me this cold.

Baekhyun pov

What is going on with her? My sister was never cold towards anyone. She use to be so childish and lovable. But look at her now.

What had been going on in her life? Uncle told me that she wanted to meet me so she came here... So she is my responsibility.

I hope I can bring back the old you Y/N. Your oppa missed you. I know you missed me too.

I'm sorry for leaving you when you needed me. And I couldn't even stay in contact with you after leaving you. Mianhe. Oppa is guilty.

Without knowing a tear again slipped from my eye. "hey, hyung you okay? " sehun asked. The others looking at me in a concerned way. "oh yes I'm fine and sehun how was y/n's behavior when she was with you?" I asked curiously. "oh, yeah, I thought she would be cheerful by the way you said but she was the complete opposite" sehun said.

"when I went to fetch her up, she didn't even smile a bit. I was so talkative but she just hmm, nod her head in response" Kai said.

Oh what has happened to you y/n-ah! Oppa needs to know what had happened to you in these past years. Can't you just tell me everything.