9. CASE SOLVED

NO ONE'S POV~

Y/N has been in hani's place for two days. She didn't went to school since it was boring and the news of jasmine being stabbed by y/n spread pretty fast. The students all were kinda afraid of y/n and the teacher's were disturbed too. They were gonna held a meeting about y/n to be kicked out of school.

Hani being irritated of all those news went home and sigh.

"y/n you know everyone is talking about it and now the teachers are gonna held a meeting about it too. to kick you out of the school." hani said.

y/n hmmmed in response.

Seriously y/n, are you really gonna act like that? 

y/n shrugged.

"oh, by the way. you are called to school tomorrow. you have to come.the meeting is tomorrow. okay?" hani said.

y/n nodded.

y/n didn't care if she has to got o school or not cause she will be going back to  london and stay their with her loved ones. so it wasn't of a big deal to y/n.

hani remembered something and told y/n,

"ans you know, that bitch jasmine has been hanging around with exo acting all hurt. omg, i was dying to kick her on her face." 

y/n laughed at the thought of it. hani smiled. she thought y/n looked best while smiling.

hani was thinking of a solution suddenly she remember y/n calling someone through her phone during the police station incident. hani called that number hoping for help.

"hello?" said from the phone.

"hello, oh, you might not know me but i'm y/n's friend and y/n is gonna have a meeting with the school board members because of the police station incident and we haven't gotten any prove yet. can you please help y/n?" said hani.

"oh my. don't worry! we'll be there by tomorrow. don't tell y/n you called us. it'll be a surprise for my dear." answered through the phone.

"sure and thank you" said hani and ended the call with relieve.

-----------

THE NEXT DAY~

Y/N and hani went to school together as if nothing happened. All the students were looking at y/n with hate and scared emotions which y/n didn't care at all. 

When they were walking in the hallways, they saw the exo boys and jasmine together. jasmine and baekhyun holding hands.

when exo saw y/n, they looked at her with hate and disgust. the other exo members covered jasmine like y/n was gonna kill her. y/n still having no emotion passed by them.

----------

The class started as usual and in the middle of the class, there was an announcement,

"miss y/n, and all the other teachers are requested to come into the office right now." 

hani hold y/n's hand and mouthed, "don't worry". y/n still nodded with no emotion showing on her face.

students started whispering again after y/n was left by saying that she will be kicked out of school. hani had enough of these nonsense. hani shouted,

" yah! you guys STFU or else imma gonna beat the hell out of you. y/n won't be kicked out. just wait and watch. you all people will be seeing hell now." hani smirked.

everyone gulped. They knew hani would never lie when she is angry. everyone kept quite. Exo was confused.

----------